“Hollywood Beach Hotel Swan” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hollywood Beach Hotels - Swan to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Hotels - Swan
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   1915 N Ocean Dr., Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #14 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
“Hollywood Beach Hotel Swan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

This hotel stay was amazing the staff was kind and very courteous the room was also clean and comfortable hotel location 1 block from the beach it doesn't get any better would definitely revisit and recommend

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have stayed at Hollywood Beach Hotels-Swan on numerous occasions. I love the fact that I easily can get online for no extra charge, there is so much to watch on tv (if I want to do anything of those anyway, since I'm at the BEACH!). I've always found the rooms to be clean, and everything in working order. Thank you, Hollywood Beach Hotels- Swan!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Rockledge, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

No cable. No Wifi. No Shower. No Coffee Maker. AC turned on, but it was cooler outside.
No Blinds in the windows/had to close storm shutters for privacy. Hotels.com booking was on phone, and we weren't told about the DEPOSIT or the PARKING FEE. (Which was a joke, when we returned from our event at 3am, we still had to use metered parking, because after 2 its open parking, said the clerk.) No phone in the room.

We booked a Single Queen Suite and got 2 Queen beds; when we commented on that at check out, we were told bookings are only suggestions, and no guaranteees of availability. When we asked for a refund, because of all things that were wrong...we were told, if you slept in the bed, then we don't give refunds. Hotels.com did give us a credit toward our next stay.

Which we won't be staying here.

Room Tip: Stay away.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Suntree, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After rejecting the room they gave us because of the mold and cigarette smell, they made it up by giving us the penthouse unit that faced the ocean. Room 801 was not quite what we expected. True it faced the ocean but the windows were so obscured with steam from an air conditioner that sat on the floor and had a flexible pipe duct taped to an open window. The sounds in the hallway all night made for a very light sleep and a quick departure in the morning.... I have been a very positive person most of my life, but I can't think of anything good to say about my stay there.

Room Tip: I can only warn you about 668 and 801. Run away
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I did not have a chance to do much research on this hotel, because I had booked a hotel down the street and had issues checking in. It was almost midnight so I sprang for the first hotel I could find on Hollywood beach. With Hollywood Beach Hotel's bright lit signs on the corner on the main road, I stopped by there to see if they had any available rooms. I got a 1 bedroom suite for 2 nights.

The office of this hotel is very nice, which is probably why I was so shocked at the quality of the room. The room I got was located right above the front office. It just seemed to be really old and not taken care of. The room had a musty smell, all of the walls were a terrible coral color. The paint was peeling along all the edges, and nothing was clean at all.

I was wearing white socks, and just the walk from the bedroom to the bathroom made the bottom of my socks black and dingy. I had to wear shoes the entire time I was in the room. The sheets were very low quality and dingy. I pulled the sheets off the bed and the mattress had all kinds of stains on it.

I could never get the tv in the living room to come on either. In the kitchen area, there was a microwave, a stovetop (no oven) and the fridge was missing. The microwave door was broken and barely opened a few inches, so pretty much unusable. The AC unit in the kitchen would run for about 5 minutes then trip the entire circuit on that side of the wall.

The water quality in this hotel is very bad. When you turn on the water you get about 5 seconds of brown water coming out of the pipes before it starts becoming clear water. The water also did weird things to my hair, I have been trying to wash my hair so many times to get it back to the right texture after using that rusty water.

My room was right on the street side, so I could literally hear every car that passed by on Ocean Drive, and it was very loud. The only thing that muffled the loud cars was the loud ac unit in the room.

I went out on the patio which leads from the bedroom, and the floor out there was just so gross and sticky and moldy and dingy. I turned around and looked behind me, and could clearly see two guys having sex through the window! There was a window from another room of another guest on my porch.

I could go on and on and on, but overall this hotel is just very dirty, and I don't appreciate paying $109 per night to stay in a dirty place with no amenities.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
New york
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the seaside motel on Hollywood beach the have a few addresses two addresses that I do know are 1915 n. Ocean drive and 333 Oklahoma street.. I stayed there with my 3 year old son... The experience was horrible .. They do not give you fresh towels , they do not change the bed sheets... They are a bunch of crooks from day 1 the entire grounds smell like mold ... The final straw was they kept my 100.00 deposit because they said I smoked in the room ... I have a three year old son & do not smoke no where near my son ... Please do not pay with a credit card especially because on there rules they'll charge you 250.00 if they assume you smoke in the room ... I asked for the manager & I think he gave me the wrong name basically lies to me was john paez ... Save your time , money & do not stay at the (6) properties that the owe ... Never again would I stay here ... I've never written a review but I promised myself every website where I can write a review I will do so ... ( lousy , lousy , lousy !!!! ) service is lousy , staff brush you off and pass it on to the next shift , will never stay at any of there locations. ... Free Continental breakfast what a joke ... Nothing free they have 10 cameras in their office but not one camera on the grounds to protect there guests or to deter criminals ... Save your money ... Remember they have 6 properties so make sure you don't stay at any of there properties....

• Stayed June 2014
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I stay at the Hollywood beach hotel for one night and I loved it just perfect for a get away or a spot to vacation at for the summer prices are great and as the deal the beaskfeast amazing the services is amazing. Just simply perfect I told my family to visit at your hotel and friends from out of town.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Hollywood Beach Hotels - Swan? Share your experiences!