“It was Disney for adults!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 Attractions in Hollywood
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Casino is the ultimate playground for your Fort Lauderdale vacation. Stay and play or visit this entertainment complex just 10 minutes from the airport. Take a break from the Fort Lauderdale sun. Try your luck at gaming. Relax with a treatment at the European Spa. Take in a concert at Hard Rock Live. Shop til you drop.
Bronx, New York, United States
“It was Disney for adults!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I went at least 3 times and try to go every time I am in Miami! I especially enjoyed this last visit as they had the open parking lot full of food trucks from all over and a movie playing! It felt like I was some where totally different. With the food choices and the lounge chairs for watching the movies it was a great experience. Not to mention all the bars, lounges, shopping, and WET WILLIES! The cake topper of course would be the Casino although I did not win =( The Seminole Hardrock Casino is definitely something to check out but preferably with a group of adults!

Visited July 2011

Las Vegas, Nevada
28 attraction reviews
“Nice property, lots of action.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

We stayed with friends near this hotel. I have to say it is a very nice gaming property. The Hard Rock Live section is where we spent a good percentage of our time. A variety of clubs and restaurants not to mention live music really made it an enjoyable venue.

Visited September 2011
NJ
31 attraction reviews
“Interesting place.. with fun for all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

The casino was great. We loved walking down by the little shops, enjoyed quick dinner as well. It wasn't really crowded, but people started coming in towards the evening, probably for clubs and dinners. We saw a great display of fireworks accompanied by really good music. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience.

Visited August 2011
Brooksville, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Needs More Non-Smoking Areas”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I don't smoke and I don't care to be around clouds of smoke. A very nice casino worker directed me to the non-smoking area of the casino. There are only a few slot machines and about 10 table games in this entire area. The only 3-card table was full. The other table was empty - but they wouldn't change it even though there were 4 of us that were ready to play if they would. I went and sat outside by the pool area and waited until they finished gambling in the smoking area and we left (after about an hour). We would probably have stayed for hours if we could have played in a better environment. I wish Florida would get rid of this stranglehold the Seminoles have on the gaming industry and let Vegas come in here and get it right.

Visited August 2011
“Average casino....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011 via mobile

Coming from Detroit I'm spoiled with our casinos! Seminole has no roulette, BJ switch, only one computerized Black Jack video game! Seriously??? Some of the pit bosses are rude and unfriendly. Not a welcoming casino at all. But the bathrooms are very clean:)! Some of the dealers seem as tho they hate there job! And please remodel!