“Great Hotel, great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bougainvillea on the Beach

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Bougainvillea on the Beach
Save Saved
You added Bougainvillea on the Beach to your Saves list
2813 North Surf Road, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #4 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Bruttisellen, Switzerland
“Great Hotel, great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We - a family of 4 - stayed at Bougainvillea for three weeks in the 2 bedroom condo. We could't have decided better. The accommodations are great. The rooms spacious, clean and decorated with taste. The kitchen had everything we needed. We enjoyed the patio area, which is in a lovely tropical garden. There is a kitchen and fridge in the living room.We had our breakfast just before our condo in the garden. The location of this property is absolutely perfect. It is literally a short 2 minute walk to the beautiful beach/boardwalk of Hollywood, there are great restaurants and good shopping opportunities near by. The service staff is very friendly and efficient. We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend staying here at the Bougainvillea and definitely want to go back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This small property has all the amenities offered by the big hotel chains, and then some. What makes it truly remarkable is the friendly and welcoming attitude of staff and owners.
Debbie, their front-desk manager, is a warm and charming person who took care of our every need and request, in a most timely and professional manner. The owners equally cared for their guests ans property, and went the extra length to assure we were comfortable.
I choose this property based on reviews, proximity to the beach, and especially because of the family orientation. I also was very keen on the idea of having a kitchen and fridge in my room. In all these points, the hotel surpassed my expectations.
I strongly recommend this hotel and will make it my regular place to stay in south Florida.

Room Tip: Speak to Debbie at the main office, she's super friendly and most accomodating.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at Bougainvillea for the fourth of July week in the 2 bedroom condo. We were extremely pleased by the accommodations. The rooms were immaculate, updated, and spacious. We absolutely loved the upstairs bedroom and large bathroom. The kitchen had everything we needed. We enjoyed the patio area that included a grill for shared use. The location of this property is perfect. It is literally a short 2 minute walk to the beach/boardwalk. Claudia and the staff were all very friendly and accommodating. We would highly recommend staying here at the Bougainvillea!

Room Tip: Staying in the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo gives you extra privacy because of the split level.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I'm back in my home-away-from home. I love the renovations...the rooms and the patio look amazing!!! The bright colors make for an invigorating and relaxing atmosphere. As always, Claudia and her staff make me feel right at home with their hospitality. Her staff is so welcoming and accommodating. Most importantly, their manners are impeccable!!! My only problem is, I don't want to leave. I so look forward to my stay every year. Thanks to the Herzog's and their staff. Love you guys!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently stayed at Bougainvillea, and by far, the best, no hassle, laid back, beautiful place I have stayed. Claudia set me up in the office as a walk in, I wandered in after looking at a not so great place up the road. I stayed for three wonderful weeks on the beach. They put me in a room with a wired ethernet connection so I could set up my own WiFi, changed towels everyday, took out the trash. The staff is smiling and friendly, good international client base, made a few friends along the way. When you step out the back gate of the beautiful yard, the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk is 10 steps away, unless you stay at the Seadowns, their next door property, which is ON the boardwalk. Barbeque grills are kept in great shape, filled with gas. One of the things I thought was neat, was when guests leave beach chairs and umbrellas, instead of throwing them out, they save them, and have them in a location available to other guests. Waste not want not. I left a chair o donate to the program, hopefully someone gets the use out of it as we did others. I have to travel to the area for work often enough, and I will be staying here again, even if I have to pay the season rates, it's just too great a place, location, fantastic staff and owners to pass up for anything else. For the location, it's 5 minutes walk down the boardwalk to the excitement but just up the way enough to be quite. I managed to ride my bike most days down one end to the Dania Beach Pier and back to the other end of the board walk for about 12 miles each day. It was relaxing and a productive place to be. Thank you Claudia and her staff for everything! See y'all next time!
Andy

Room Tip: Check out the rooms available. I was walked around to the various open rooms, and they are decorated...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Litchfield, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went looking for a place to spend a few days on the beach. Found this place and booked a 3 night stay. It is perfect. quiet. safe.
The apartment was immaculate - stocked with all the essentials for cooking in. the bed was comfy. the futon in the living area was perfect.
The managers were always accessible. polite. very hospitable.helpful
Laundry facilities on site was excellent. we certainly needed the washer and dryer.
Great place to stay. on the beach.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The Bougainvillea met all of our expectations--- the apartment was VERY clean and modern with a well equipped kitchen. The owner and staff were very friendly and accommodating. The
garden area was great too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Bougainvillea on the Beach? Share your experiences!