We recently spent two weeks at this apartment motel and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- It's located 1 short block from the beach, so you have instant access to the beach hen you want it and yet total privacy when you need it.
- There is a very private pool, totally sheltered on windy days. It's quite small with limited sitting space, so you will need to plan ahead.
- The room we had (efficiency) was spacious enough for two people and very bright. Actually, at night we hung blankets in the windows to cover the ever present bright street lights! Lots of storage space, small sitting area and eat-in kitchen table. A modern bathroom (although no exhaust fan - just open the window). A ceiling fan and A/C unit to keep you cool when needed. We had a really noise fridge, but that's just bad luck. Towels are changed daily, but a full cleaning is done only weekly.
- It's perfectly located: walking distance to some shops and restaurants (15 minutes), but far enough away to be quiet at night. The stone boardwalk is beautiful and you can walk about 1/2 hr in each direction to reach the end. A grocery store is about 10 minutes by car and access to the highways about 20 minutes.
- The owners and housekeeping staff were very friendly, helpful and always available.
Highly recommend this establishment!
Book early, since there seem to be a lot of repeat clients!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This superior Small Lodging is located only 30 yards from the beach. Featuring a beautiful,lush,tropical garden with tables and umbrellas and BBQs for dining.Plenty of lounge chairs to catch some rays while being protected from the occasional breezes that could stir up the sand on the beach.Comfortable and clean one bedroom, two bedroom and spacious studio apartments.Non smoking rooms (smoking permitted outside), in-room safe,TV,pool,free private parking, free high speed in most units,free wifi in garden and patio areas.Recommended by Frommer's and Fodor's travel guides. ... more less