“Lovely Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bougainvillea on the Beach

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Bougainvillea on the Beach
2813 North Surf Road, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #4 of 23 Hollywood B&B and Inns
“Lovely Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

My family rented 3 rooms here for a week visit to Hollywood Beach Fl. ( 2- one bedroom and
1 - two bedroom ) the rooms have all been updated very nicely. Every evening my family would find it's way to the courtyard to sit and chat. We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Englewood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

My stay at the Bougainvillea was just as I expected. It was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. The management and staff actually cares about their property...a rare find in lodging these days, and I was treated very well. Just steps from the beach my recently remodeled room was just great. Without question my visits to Hollywood will have me staying at the Bougainvillea.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I'm back in my "home away from home". Thank you Claudia. As always you and your staff welcome me with open arms and really make me feel like I'm a part of the family. Thank you for keeping my Rm. 1 spotless and beautiful as always. When I come here, all I have to do is bring myself because you always provide me with all the amenities a guest needs...from beach chairs to umbrellas to keep me cool under the beautiful sun. Congratulations on your purchase of the next door building. I saw the rooms and they are beautiful. Opening up the patio area has made this place even better and more beautiful than ever. Every time I come back, I see more improvements. This place is like vintage wine, it just gets better with time. It feels good to be "home" again!

Room Tip: I really like rm. 1 at the Bougainvillea because you have a beautiful view of the ocean right from y...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

This is our first stay at the Bougainvillea. What a nice place to stay close to the beach but 'away from the energy' once the day is over. We have rented a one bedroom appartment which was beautifully renovated with a great looking kitchen and a very nice and clean bathroom. Loved the big shower.
We arrived pretty late due to flight delays and Debbie had made herself available to accomodate our late arrival. Thank you Debbie, it was very nie of you.
This room was clean, great looking and equiped with everything you need, fridg, oven, coffee machine, toaster, microwave and a Lcd tv.
Stepping out of the room into a nice private backyard with a beautifull surrounding offering us chairs, tables and a bbq where we cooked almost every evening. For me this backyard was the highlight of the place.
We loved the fact that we could stay on the beach all day, have lunch in our room (taking a break from the hot sun) and back on the beach for the rest of the afternoon.
Denise was very helpfull with advise on what to visit during our stay. Very friendly staff.

Overall we felt right at home and would definately recommend this place even for long stays.
We will come back no questions there.

Stayed April 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We spent a week during Spring Break at the Bougainvillea and couldn't have been more pleased. It is a warm, chaming hotel. Denise was a delight offering wonderful tips on where to eat and what to do. There are two "house bikes" for your use. The courtyard is secluded and a great place to sit and relax. It is a half block from the boardwalk and beach. It was a nice break to be able to watch all the action without being directly in it. The property is imaculate and very well tended. Thank you all for a great stay.

Room Tip: Unit 6 had a nice balcony overlooking the courtyard.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
San Isidro, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

This boutique hotel has an excellent location near surf road on very warm and very well attended by the owner Claudia and the manager Debbie, good value for money
spend a very nice week with my wife and 3 children
G.Ceniceros

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

We reserved a one room studio at the Bougainvillea which is right across the street from the Sea Downs (sister property). The Bougainvillea is located steps away from the beach and broadwalk. We were greeted by Debbie (she new our name when we walked in). Immediately I knew we had chosen a great place to stay. The studio apartment was very clean, very large and very convenient. Debbie and Claudia were so helpful. They helped with looking up a Miami tour reservation and printing our tickets. to looking up the confirmation of our flight home. They were also very helpful with the water taxi system, the trolly system and any other questions we had. Even our housekeeper went out of her way to help us with the various forms of transportation and suggested sights to see. The studio apartment is fully equipped if you want to cook, but we were on vacation so that means a vacation from cooking as well. I highly recommend this property, and wouldn't stay anywhere else when we return.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Bougainvillea on the Beach? Share your experiences!