“Rude Rude Rude” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Winnipeg, Canada
“Rude Rude Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I called about booking based on what they have on their website, April 15, 600.00 a week. The person that answered the phone could not stop talking to other people while he was sort of talking to me.He said the rate on the website was a mistake and quoted me a price that was higher than their high season price. He had no time to talk to me so I ended up hanging up on him. I won't bother to call back there are plenty of other places with friendlier people.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have to admit I was a little worried by some of the reviews I read but we were surprised by how nice our stay was. The location is fantastic. The area outside the rooms overlooks the boardwalk and the view of the beach and ocean is amazing. The room was not fancy but it was comfortable and clean and it was convienent having the small kitchen area. Once the sun went down the air conditioner worked great. We had a 'full moon watching" party, got pizza and ice cream from the shops on the boardwalk and in the morning watched the sunrise. Couldn't ask for a better weekend. No one bothered us and we had a great time. When we checked out my husband forgot his phone in the room and they were nice enough to call us and tell us they would hold it in the shop downstairs until we could pick it up.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

The windows couldn't be locked. The door didn't have a striker plate. If you pulled hard enough, it would open. Not dirty but not clean either. Had roaches. Beds were uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Don't get room 10.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Perrine, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

My Family & I booked 5 rooms for my mothers 79th birthday. where to start, arrival, they had nothing ready. we got the rooms, they were not toghether as we had asked for in advance. The rooms were not clean, one of the rooms(my Moms) had no airconditioning, the other rooms had very poor airconditioning, and my sisters room had a gas leak which the office ignored and we had to call the fire department and they capped off the gas lines and no one was available to respond in the office emergency number, so my sister and her 2 grandchildren had to bunk with the rest of us. next day spoke to manager and he basically said sorry about our luck. we asked for a discount which he refused to do. really if you want a good time with your family DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I stayed at this hotel and i found it to be quite comfortable. Yes the a/c might be a little loud, but i found it to be quite normal. This was a great location, loved the fact that as soon as i walked out of the room you could just stare at a beautiful ocean and its amazing beaches. This beach so far has been the most beautiful i been to. The rooms were clean, and if there was anything wrong the costumer service was outstanding, if i ever needed to get anything taken care of, they were more than happy to accommodate me.

Room Tip: I stayed in a catercorner room, i feel that this were the best rooms to select from. they gave lots...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

We were a week ago for three days in this motel and the only one I can say: NEVER AGAIN! It was terrible. The apartment was dirty, so first we cleaned the wash-basin in kitchen and bathroom, cleaned the toilet and only dared to shower with flip flops. The tableware and silverware were disgusting too. Not to mention the drawers the stuff was inside. Our good mood was more than over

The aircondition (or what ever this should be) seems to be from 1922 or older and was so loud, so you thought your bed stands next to a truck. We tried to sleep the first night with the aircondition on, but didn't close one eye despite earplugs and pillow ON the head! So we tried the next week with silence and sweat. Oh, nearly I had forgotten to tell, so we didn't hear the thunderstorms because of the a/c ! Awesome, isn't it !?!

The staircase to the apartments leads directly to rubbish containers, where we were greeted by cockroaches and a sickening stench like vomited. A bug sais IN the apartment also HELLO.

We like Florida and we travel from Germany every year to Florida, but this never happend before! The first time we were happy, to fly back home!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011 via mobile

i stayed there for 2 weeks and had a great time, I loved it! The rooms are nice sized and as clean as you could keep a motel on the beach, the guys in the t-shirt store were very helpful whenever I needed something (&very attractive) hopefully I could go there next year.

• Stayed June 2011

Been to La Terrace 600 Plaza Motel? Share your experiences!