This is a small hotel within easy walking distance to the beach. To be truthful, I did have a problem the first night with check-in. I would recommend that if you're planning on arriving after 7:00 or 8:00 PM that you call ahead of time, so they can arrange your check in process. When I arrived at 11:30 PM, the office was closed, and calls to the phone number only went to voice mail. I ended up having to find somewhere else to sleep the first night of my stay.
But, don't let that one bad experience that happened to me discourage you from staying here. A simple phone call ahead of time would have made that a non-issue. I paid a very reasonable price to stay very close to the beach, and it included parking. My room was spacious and very clean. I found the place very easy to find. There are a lot of restaurants and shops along the boardwalk as well. I would gladly return.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Drive Villas, Llc Hotel Hollywood
- Ocean Drive Villas, Llc Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family owned and operated motel 100ft from the famous Hollywood broadwalk on the ocean. $500000 in renovations in 2009. New bathrooms, kitchen, furniture, mattresses, LCD tvs and plenty of outdoor seating surronded in lush tropical gardens. Free wifi, parking, gas grills, beach chairs and shuffle board. Award winning from the city of Hollywood for most property beautification. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Ocean Drive Villas, LLC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.