“This place is GREAT” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harrison and 20th Av
Transit: Public bus and Hollywood trolley stops within a 1-5 minute walk from us.
Miami, Florida
“This place is GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you want great food then this is the place to go. I went for my b-day in March and again in July for my wife b-day. Brought some friends and they LOVED it. If you love to eat you can order 2 half plates and make 1 big plate with 2 different meals. The 3 Oyster that are baked are out of this world.Cant say nothing bad about this place.If you want to show a date a great place to eat go there.

Visited March 2013

56% Recommend
hollywood
“Great for oysters but closed right now”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went this week to Sage and there was a sign on the door that they were closed for "remodeling" until some unspecified time in the Fall. I love oysters, so that's the only reason I go there as they carry a selection of east and west coast oysters supposedly flown in daily. They have a good and reasonably priced wine list. Some menu items are good, but many need work,

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Decent place but expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Great service. Food was okay. With wine and tip we spent more than $200 for 4 people. Spending that much money would expect something more wonderful. Might return if I had a discount or order the cheap stuff!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“If you're open, you're open, right?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had a so-so experience with Sage Oyster Bar. My bf & I had guests in town who love oysters & bought a great groupon for both of us couples. We showed up earlier than most, about 10 minutes after they opened. I can understand feeling rushed, but they asked us to wait outside. Then when we were ready to go in, only the bar was open (which was fine). However, the staff was mingling at the bar, and it didn't feel like a normal dining experience. They didn't seem pleased we were there. The groupon deal was fine, but I would have preferred to feel more welcome.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bordeaux, France
“Authentic French food and warming welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We are working in the French Wine Industry. It is always hard for us to find a decent French restaurant when we come in Florida for business. That we found with Sage in downtown Hollywood. We had a seafood platter to start. The French Chef came to our table to present the living lobster before being cooked. And being myself from Britany region in France I can tell you he knows how to cook a lobster to perfection. Everything was perfect from seafood to creamy risotto and the crispy duck makes me think of the Perigord. Last but not least the wines were (hush don't tell my boss) very good. I highly recommend Sage

• Visited May 2013