“Best Pool” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel

You added Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort)   |
Ranked #53 of 63 Hotels in Hollywood
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I love staying here it is the best place on the boardwalk. You can walk to everything and it has the best pool on the boardwalk as well. It is a little old but if you are looking for a nice place to stay that want break the bank this is the place.

Stayed April 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Location, location and location. Average hotel on the beach and boardwalk close to Fort Lauderdale and Miami. If your on a tight budget this is the place to stay. I loved the pool, bar area and free breakfast. The rooms are average at best.....no balcony and AC is average.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was very clean, and resnable price but the whole buildings A/c was broken , it was miserable, would not stay here again, had to leave two days earlier , it was just unbearable hot inside, staff was rude, booked online and when arrived it was not in their record... glad I had my reciept with my booking info, took very long time to check in

Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This place really turned out to be a disappointment. With the location they have, they really need to do more to make it stand out. I don't want to say the place was dirty, but a bottle of windex and some spray cleaner would have done a lot to spruce the place up. All the glass doors and windows were dusty and covered with hand prints. Their Oceanwalk Mall was full of empty shops that were out of business, and run down looking. Our room was clean and served it's purpose, but the cable was out two of the four days we were there. They also don't say anywhere on their site that parking is $18.00 a day ($22 for valet) nor did it mention the $10 a day resort fee. The service at the outdoor bar/restaurant was extremely slow. The pool was nice and we did enjoy going there everyday, but they don't allow you to bring anything to drink in, and it was 90 degrees everyday. If you just need a place to sleep and can get a good rate, then this place is tolerable since it is close to a lot of fun things to do.

Room Tip: It doesn't really seem to matter. No rooms have much of an ocean view, and none of the rooms hav...
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After reading all the horrendous reviews, I was scared to stay at this hotel but it was already booked and paid for as a package and I could not cancel. We checked in, we got to the room and were so happy to see that it was clean, spacious, full kitchen (we didn't expect that). Now, this hotel is old, I will say that, but it is well maintained and we have decided that from now on, it will be our main stay every time we travel to FLL - it's right on the beach, you get towels, you get breakfast and it's perfect. If you're looking for a five star hotel this place is not for you - I'd give it about 3 stars and that's because of it's age. if you don't like foreigners, this place is not for you. But, we love people from all over the world and had a wonderful time at this resort. I never felt scared at any point of our stay, the garage is close enough, it's well lit and there is an attendant 24 hours a day. I'm not sure what the other people were complaining about but I'm very glad that I did not freak out over the comments and change. I can't wait to go back. (we were there from June 4 - 7, 2015)

Room Tip: I think it a group of different hotels managed by different companies, we were specifically at the H...
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My entire family was going to stay here and as soon as the shuttle pulled up we knew something was wrong. The putrid smell of urine and mold didn't help the looks of the dirty, disgusting hotel. Their "bell man" even suggested another hotel!! Their a/c was broken all over the hotel and the rooms, the staff was rude and didn't give 2 cents about our misery, everyone in the "Lobby" was telling us to leave and not check in so we ran off! We are now at a popular chain that rhymes with "Chariot" and it was only $89 a night and immaculate!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First I will say, this hotel is on top of a mall, and on the boardwalk. Yes you see some strange people hanging around downstairs. But let's be honest, isn't that anywhere on Hollywood beach boardwalk at night? The room we stayed in was great. It had an ocean view, the hotel itself is close to everything on the boardwalk. I really feel that you can't find a much better value on the beach front. My room had two bathrooms, a stove. Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, etc... Lots of space for more than one couple. I'll certainly stay here again.

Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel

Address: 101 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort)
Location: United States > Florida > Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 On the Beach Hotel in Hollywood
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Hollywood
Ramada Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
Hollywood Ramada

If you own or manage Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.