“If you can afford to go somewhere else. Do it!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel

You added Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort)   |
Ranked #56 of 64 Hotels in Hollywood
“If you can afford to go somewhere else. Do it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Well to start it off we were not given the room I booked. We was suppose to have a king suite with ocean view that was not the case so I called down to front desk and he said they were booked he would see what he could find. He did put us in a bigger room but still no Oceanview. The beds were itchy we ended up sleeping on the couch. Everywhere in the hotel stinks. Our room smelled horrible. But the pros of this place you are directly on the beach and have a boardwalk filled with restaurants and shops. I will recommend Nicks. They have great burgers.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Location is perfect, right on the beach and the boardwalk. After reading other reviews we expected the rooms to be trashy. Our room was great with a beautiful view of the boardwalk, beach and the ocean. The concierge Joey totally hooked us up with all our daily transportation needs. He's a great guy. True it does need remodeling in the lobby area but I would definitely stay here again because the location is awesome.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As many reviewers have said before, this hotel is very old and needs some serious work to bring it into the 21st century. However, it is extremely well located right on the beach, next to hundreds of restaurants on the broadwalk and has a really nice pool.

No wifi in the rooms is a serious disadvantage however.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Dallas City, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Let me start by saying you get what you pay for. Knowing this my friend and I traveled to Miami area for two reasons...to drive to Key West and stay in a hotel on the beach! We didn't want to spend a lot of money on the hotel and this was perfect for us. The beach was amazing and the boardwalk was fun. With that being said the hotel was not in the best of shape and was not very clean in the common areas. Our room however was clean. It was outdated and small but it was only $100 and on the beach! It's not what I normally would have stayed in but we had a great time anyway. And did I mention we were on the beach!!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this hotel through Hotwire so I didn't know what I was getting until I paid for it. I just wanted the cheapest hotel for one night since I was coming back from a cruise and then flying home the next day. Airport shuttle was one of the amenities listed for this hotel, both on their website and on Hotwire's website. The rate was the best with the airport shuttle so I booked it. Upon calling for the hotel shuttle, I was informed that it was $18 each way for the airport shuttle since I am staying less than 3 nights. So basically all hotels can now list they have airport shuttles. It's called a taxi, if I have to pay for it. Anyways, just thought I would let others know. I will not be using Hotwire (it was a second chance for them) or staying at this hotel for future cruises.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Ludington, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place while needing some updates it is the ideal place cheep board walk is right it's a win for us! We come every spring break where else can you stay on the pcean for a 100.00 a night with a great view it makes up for all the little things that need fixing,besides who care when in florida who stays in anyway

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel

Address: 101 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort)
Location: United States > Florida > Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#16 On the Beach Hotel in Hollywood
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Hollywood
Ramada Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
Hollywood Ramada

If you own or manage Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.