“Stay away” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort)   |
Ranked #58 of 66 hotels in Hollywood
“Stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Place is old and run down.. Not clean at all! Dust 5 in thick on the room a/c portable unit .. Yes it's inexpensive but not worth the savings! They advertise wifi but only in the UN- air condition lobby
Hallways smell musty.. It is right on the beach and hollywood broad walk

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

574 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Fort Lauderdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was embarrassed my this hotel. My parents visited Fort Lauderdale and insisted on staying at a hotel rather than inconvenience me - they chose this DUMP. I actually paid for them to stay somewhere else. Where do i start? Dirty, filthy, lazy and useless service, old - but not "antique old" - more like "No one cares old."

Awful, awful place. One of The worst hotels if not the worst in Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area. If your travel agent suggests this place tell the NO. No view - despite the claims, weird staff who really should not be working in hotels, overpriced parking and nast rooms - more like a prison camp than a hotel.

Noisy, smelly, cockroaches, dead birds, awful location - not what it looks like in the photos - I would rather spend a night at the Bates Motel than ever set foot in this hell hole again.

You have been warned.

Forget the WIFI - it does not work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have been visiting this Hotel since 1980,this vacation wasn't the different,but the Hotel need inmediate renovation.The service at front desk,was excellent,special for employee,Jorge,very kind and helpful person,Thanks,Jorge.Other than that,we stay for a week,without any problem.I will comeback,next year.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I wouldn't say it's the worst hotel. But not a place that I would seek out to stay on a vacation. Air conditioning is not very cold, they brought me a fan and now it's ok. Bathroom is way outdated but functional. Beach is kinda unkept with some trash and cig buts. Creepy old guys outside George's which btw has great pizza. Crack? Addict trying to "trade" for food or cigs to the staff at George's. I would have explored more if I wasn't alone but not feeling that brave. No free breakfast no free parking. In fact you have to do the valet for 18+tax a day. Bed was ok fridge was nice. Pool was kinda dirty. I was here to visit my dad so wasn't a big deal except he couldn't park here without paying either.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Pompano beach FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From beginning to end..horrible..if u only speak English..Dont stay here!! Service at valet parking..horrible service..$18.00 per nite to park...reserved a queen OF studio..got an "updated" much Larger room they said..got a small city view room with 2DB..so much for our romantic getaway..bathroom "update" was a JOKE..toilet moved every time u sat on it..scary..AC was horrible..ur ONLY options on AC was off or on!! Omg..called for maintenance but they never showed up!! Hot tub under construction..pool closes at 6pm..really..very OLD and RUNDOWN hotel.. Very "shady" people all over..then when I checked out..I had put a 20bill in my room key envelope which I turned in and when I went back to get it..the "only"guy at desk cudnt find my keys or envelope I had just turned in!! THEIF on top of everything else..HORRIBLE PLACE!! BEWARE!!!!! I NEVER write a review but this hotel is worth the unexceptable review!!!!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. I came to the hotel expecting the worse based upon these reviews. I even purchased a travel sized bug repellent in case of bugs in the room. When I entered the room, surprisingly it was in good condition, clean, bed nicely made & great in room kitchen. It was full equipped. Yes the bathtub needed a little reconstruction but it was a lot better than I expected. No bugs in sight. Clean, white towels. Good condition. Location is amazing. Only complaint is that the maid came the first day we were there & didn't show up for the next 2 days. We called front desk & a maid was sent to us

Hialeah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I decided to stay here with my boyfriend for the weekend. There was no air conditioning and I woke up sweating in the middle of the night. They provided us with a fan the next night but still awful. The location is great because it's right on the beach. The building is in bad condition looks more like a haunted hotel. On the plus side, the pool was huge and very enjoyable.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel

Address: 101 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort)
Location: United States > Florida > Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#17 On the Beach Hotel in Hollywood
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Hollywood
Ramada Hollywood Beach Hotel
Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
Hollywood Ramada

If you own or manage Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;