My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hollywood beach resort the week of April 8th.
We flew in super early in the morning and the shuttle picked us up right at 7am.
The hotel kept our luggage until we could check it. We were told that check in was at 4:00, but they would call us as soon as the room was ready. So we walked the beautiful boardwalk and had breakfast and a couple pina coladas. About 11:00 we received a call from the front desk that our room was ready. We went back to the hotel to check it “a little scared because of the previous reviews” and the room was just fine. Clean and the fridge and microwave were a plus. The only negative about the room is the thermostat is soooo cold. We didn’t complain to the front desk because we weren’t in the room much, but it got pretty frosty at night. The pool was absolutely beautiful and the ocean is literally steps away. The hotel offers a continental breakfast which is convenient and the bar right downstairs has good food and an awesome happy hour. Hollywood beach isn’t night life poppin but for couples and families it’s perfect and not to spendy. We are definitely making this our new spot for vacations. When you first arrive be aware that the hotel is in what looks like an abandoned mall, it’s a little weird. But once you get passed that it’s perfectly fine not the four seasons but just perfect for families and people on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
- Hollywood Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Hollywood Beach Resort, or “Grand Lady” as it is often referred to is located in Hollywood Florida, in the heart of the 2.5 mile Hollywood Beach Boardwalk and has welcomed families, couples and friends since 1925. This Hollywood Oceanfront Resort sits right on Hollywood Beach, a family-friendly award winning beach featuring the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk, voted by Travel & Leisure as one of “America's Best Beach Boardwalks” and Fodor Travel Guide's “Best Beach for Families. The Hollywood Boardwalk is lined with boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and daily entertainment and if that isn't enough to keep you busy for days on end, our Historic Hollywood Beach Resort also features the Ocean Walk Mall right in the Resort with more shopping, activity rentals from land to sea, cruise port access, café's, restaurants, and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Historic Hollywood Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.