I see allot of negative reviews on this building and just spent 2 weeks there from March 22, 2012 and beg to differ. I rented the unit for a private owner who was very nice on the phone explaining every detail to me prior to the trip. Unit was clean and very functional, size of a hotel room with a full kitchenette and 3pc wash room with the bath tub. Price was great and location perfect very satisfied. There is a hotel program in the building that many talked negatively about but I rented privately.
For those who stayed here I also wanted to share that I returned from a 6 day stay at Trump Ocean Club 2 months ago newly built at $560/nigh and aside from visually newer and more modern room the craftsmanship, quality of workmanship was a disaster. Try turning the tap without it sating in your hand, granite cuts were way bigger gaps that fittings, glass shower leaking into the main room no matter what I tried doing to prevent it, highrise building construction on both sides, no beach...made me realise that grass is really greener on the other side if you just don't know what you don't know...lol...
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
- Hollywood Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Hollywood Beach Resort, or “Grand Lady” as it is often referred to is located in Hollywood Florida, in the heart of the 2.5 mile Hollywood Beach Boardwalk and has welcomed families, couples and friends since 1925. This Hollywood Oceanfront Resort sits right on Hollywood Beach, a family-friendly award winning beach featuring the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk, voted by Travel & Leisure as one of “America's Best Beach Boardwalks” and Fodor Travel Guide's “Best Beach for Families. The Hollywood Boardwalk is lined with boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and daily entertainment and if that isn't enough to keep you busy for days on end, our Historic Hollywood Beach Resort also features the Ocean Walk Mall right in the Resort with more shopping, activity rentals from land to sea, cruise port access, café's, restaurants, and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Historic Hollywood Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.