“best place for your money” 4 of 5 stars

Angelfish Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   342 Buchanan Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #3 of 66 hotels in Hollywood
Indian Head , Sk ,Ca
“best place for your money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

Great place to stay , close to the beach . Karin is a great host , will go out of her way for her guests . My wife and i loved sitting around outside , quiet and peaceful . Been there 3 times and will be back next Mar . Thx Karin

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

Perfect small family hotel. My husband, 8-year-old son and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Angelfish Inn. Just steps from the beach it is the clean, quirky and inexpensive place we always hoped to find when we travel. The on-site owner treats you like a long lost friend and let my son help her feed the fish, turtles and kitties that live in the shaded courtyard. Excellent value & we will definitely be back.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Kiev
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

I have stayed at Angelfish Inn 7 times during 2009. This was one of my best discoveries in Greater Miami Area for lodging during many years of traveling in that direction.

The place is always clean, you have nice a cozy room with always cold AC unit. All room appliances always worked. You can get about 100 channels on your TV. Wireless Internet works everywhere on the property. You can cook and BBQ right outside of your room. Parking is never a problem with a free pass to park on a street or at one of hotel's parking spots. Stuff is very helpfull and friendly. Almost forgot, you can even bring your pet with you!

You are literaly 50 steps from a beautifull Hollywood beach and broadwalk packed with restaurants, bars and community park where you can go at night for free evening concert.

I will continue to recommend Angelfish Inn to everyone and will stay there in the future by myself.

Roman.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

Close to everything. Kids didn't have to cross any busy streets. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. We had 3 units for 3 families and all were comfortable and clean. Loved to gather on the porch or in the feast at the grill in the courtyard. We love Hollywood and the Angelfish is what Hollywood is all about. Few frills but full of family fun.
Ellie and Wayne from Ohio

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

We initially made our reservations for are family of four for an early summer vacation. All though at the last min, are kids, choose NOT to go! Stupid, Who gives up a free trip to florida for the last three days of school... All I can say about the Angelfish inn is that it is perfect .as in location , space, comfort, price and of course the fabulous owner. Everything was in our unit that we could need for our stay. NO kids Perfect room next to the beach...... cant wait to go back. Only this time the kids will want to come. now that they have seen the pictures.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

The Angelfish Inn is a friendly, homey place, not just for human people, but also for dog people. My name is Sugar Momma and I am a 95 pound doggie and I had an awesome 3 weeks. The room had a kitchenette so my mom and I cooked. I got to go to the beach (which for her was a few steps away and for me was a doggie beach a mile up the road), and we lounged in the patio area of the complex where you can meet the other guests, or stare at the turtles in the little pond and beg people to pet you like I did. Don’t tell my mom but the owner even gave me snacks. So if you want a nice, friendly, comfortable place, at a fair price, check out the Angelfish Inn. And don’t forget to bring your pet!

Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

Enjoyed our stay enormously. Family group had 3 units and the courtyard made a great place to congregate and cook out. Owner was great with the kids and we all had a great time.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Angelfish Inn? Share your experiences!