We were told the hotel is under new ownership, so we wanted to offer a few concerns and suggestions. Room 16.
1) Please put more flatware in the kitchenette rooms. We had one butter knife, one sharp knife and no more than three spoons and forks.
2) Please buy a blender for guests to use.
3) Please add chaise lounge chairs for beach.
4) Daily maid service is not necessary - offer a fresh towels only sign and/or do not disturb.
5) Increase TV reception. Reception is bad to poor on numerous channels.
6) Increase internet reception. Reception was weak; at best our tablet had two bars.
7) Defrost the fridge. The freezer was so coated with ice that it was barely usable.
8) Update to a rounded shower rod so the shower curtain does not stick to your body when in the shower.
And most importantly....
9) The office staff was helpful and polite. 10) The courtyard is very nice and well maintained.
11) A new mattress is absolutely a must. You roll to the center of the bed when sleeping - not comfortable for two people.
Until the mattress is replaced and the TV reception is improved, we probably would not stay here again. These should be a given for any hotel, not an option.