“Bungalow retreat on the Beach!” 5 of 5 stars

Ocean Inn
3405 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #9 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
florida keys
“Bungalow retreat on the Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Wanted a short last minute vacation. Loved Hollywood Beach and this little "Inn" was perfect! Wonderful people, great location, a fabulous tropical retreat! Quiet and simple.... great for adults to relax and take in some fun in the sun!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Grande Prairie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Definately a hidden jem.....steps to the boardwalk and ocean. Staff was unbelievably friendly and helpful, especially Phil! Thanks to Pillar, the room, although dated, was spotless and comfortable. Loved how close we were to everything. It was great that the office had chairs, umbrellas and towels to take to the beach. All in all, a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Loved our stay here. We stayed in Rm 22, and we loved it. Very clean. Big enough for my husband, myself and our two small children to be very comfortable. The hotel is a few steps away from the beach. Philip did everything to make us feel so comfortable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed here because we needed to be close to a group we were with who were staying at a hotel that didnt allow dogs. We booked the hotel sight unseen and were pleasently surprised. The rooms were large and the bed was confortable. We couldnt eat the free breakfast because it was Pasover and we were not ablr to eat bread & mufffins, etc. But the coffee was good and it was very clean. The hosts & manager were on top of things and we had a good stay. we were there for 5 days. It was close to the beach and the pool was clean & inviting.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Huge room with full kitchen and a very tall shower (at 6'2" that's important to me). Wonderfully relaxing courtyard with many private niches. Friendly, helpful, and personable staff and owners. Great coffee and yummy fresh baked muffins, and fresh fallen blossoms from their trees I placed in my room every day. The Inn is literally 100 steps (yes, I counted) right off the beautiful sandy beach at the quiet north end of the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. While you are there, eat at the Oceans Eleven resturant on the beach just a couple of blocks away. They have great food.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

I had needed a place to layover in FLL area before flying back home two days after a shortened trip to Bahamas. My group experience in Bahamas turned hellacious as there was a very inappropriate man in group. Leaving the island prior to expectations put me in a pinch to find a place near FLL. I found Ocean Inn in Hollywood to be just the place to rest up and regain my equilibrium before returning home. Phillip quickly & hospitably received my "tired little self" and gave me the perfect room to retreat. All staff very friendly. As solo woman traveler, I felt very respected in this environment and no need to be on guard at all here after my recent troubles in Bahamas. Very clean & comfortable. Meditative mornings on hammock in courtyard offered quiet I needed to make a comeback. Other guests very respectful. 1 block from beautiful beach. Very safe feeling- even nighttime walk was okay. Nature Center walking distance too.Great food & juices @ Le Petit Prince not far away. Wonderful experience! Easy taxis to FLL. ($20 each way)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Pelham, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

2nd stay and I was, once again, very pleased. Love the small, quaint hotel. Location is perfect for me. Easy to access & only steps to the beach. Phillip, Jose & Pilar all make their guests feel so welcome and like friends. I'll be back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Ocean Inn? Share your experiences!