“Magnifico Mama Mia” 5 of 5 stars

+1 954-923-0555
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama Mia Italian Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 491 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Federal Highway and Hollywood Blvd
Description: We are conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Hollywood at 1818 S Young Circle, Hollywood, FL. Offering some of the most superb Italian Food, Fine Wine and Excellent Service. Mama Mia's has become a landmark and was not only Joe Dimaggio's favorite restaurant, but is often visited by the Miami Dolphins and Miss Florida USA. Our Endless menu features such Italian Favorites as Stuffed Shrimp, Homemade Pasta & Raviolis, Veal Chop Parmigiana and Eggplant Rollatini. Every dish is cooked to order using only the finest quality and the freshest ingredients. If your planning a party or business luncheon, our banquet facilities will accommodate your group. Mama Mia's also has weekly events and specials such as our Ladies Night Thursdays, Happy Hour Fridays and Sunday Brunch. For more details about these events and specials, please visit our website.
Aventura, Florida
“Magnifico Mama Mia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten at Mama Mia many times. It is a FAMILY FRIENDLY restaurant where the prices are very reasonable, and the portions are so big, that they go a LONNNG way. Most people leave with doggie bags for another dinner at home. The food is just like your Italian grandma made. I have many favorites that I frequently order. Their chopped salad is filled with veggies, and is a huge, flavorful portion. Their veal parmagiana on the bone, is very tasty, and enough for two people. The bruschetta is fabulous. The lobster bisque soup is served in a tureen made of bread. It is BEYOND delicious. Their array of desserts are excellent complements to their wonderful dinner entrees. Every guest I have taken to Mama Mia, has wanted to go back again. Yesterday, my waiter, Joey, was very accomodating and eager to please. He is typical of their wait staff--who are always courteous and knowledgeable about the wide selection of menu items. Whever I am dieting, I have also found dishes that coincide with my dieting restrictions, BUT are also flavorful and filling. Once you have tried this retaurant, you will make it one of your FAVORITES.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ormond Beach, FL
“very nice experience in lounge for drinks and appetizers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Mama Mia's has great drink and appetizer specials if you look them up. My husband, mom and I went and sat in the lounge. Had cocktails and wine and appetizers. Very nice server and great value. Good atmosphere. Our favorite was the penne vodka, delicious!!! The beef carpaccio was also great. We will be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
chicago
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We have been customers for years. This is the best italian you will find. The garlic bread is the best. We like sitting outside with a view of the park: the street is not close so you do not get a lot of road noise. Service can be spotty but we had good experiences recently.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“Great Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

They know how to treat their customers...super food...super service. I have eaten there many times. When I family visiting with children they always make it special for them.

Visited July 2012
Miami, Florida
“I am very upset with the service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

First I am appalled at how our server treated us his name is Jesus or something fist got our order with disrespect and gave us attitude when we asked questions we had didn't even speak clear English and when we asked for him to speak clearly he walked away and mumbled the word bi**h I was so shocked I told my group we must leave and we walked out. We really wanted to have a great night at dinner and tast the good food but I was disrespected I have never been so humiliated In all my life. We will never go to mama Mia's ever again shame on them for having such employee. I'm disgusted

• Visited April 2013