“The treatment is a 5 star hotel!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Europa Hotel

Save Saved
You added Villa Europa Hotel to your Saves list
Villa Europa Hotel
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   314 Cleveland St., Hollywood Beach, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Special Offer
Free bikes
Ranked #2 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Crocker, Missouri
“The treatment is a 5 star hotel!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We arrived later than planned, after a missed connection and lost luggage.... We were greeted at the hotel with a bottle of water and Louis went over a list of all the best places to eat. My phone charger was in the lost luggage, so he found one for me to use. We were out for dinner, when the airline sent our luggage and Louis placed it in our room. The next day my kids wanted to Boogie Board. Louis only had one board, but said he would get another. We left our chairs on the beach to go to a shop and when we were gone Louis purchased two new Boogie Boards for my kids to enjoy. He placed them under our chairs on the beach. He also came back later to check on us. I have never had such wonderful treatment from a hotel. He also arranged for a cab to take us to the airport the day we left. The room was clean and quiet; just steps from the Broadwalk and Beach. If we are in the area again, you can bet we will be staying at this hotel!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed two nights at Villa Europa Hotel in November 2014, and had a very pleasant stay. I arrived early in the morning after completing a transatlantic cruise, and met Alejandro – who kept me company until Louise arrived. My room was not cleaned yet after the previous guests, but Louise suggested that I could go to one of the bigger apartments and relax there until my room was ready. This was much appreciated, as was the extensive information I got about restaurants, sightseeing and so on. And yes; Alejandro and Louise must be the friendliest people ever.

My studio apartment was basic and pretty worn down, but clean and inviting. The air condition worked well, the bed was comfortable and the only thing that bothered me was the paper thin walls (I could hear my neighbours a bit too well…) and the very noisy refrigerator. Combined, this made it hard to fall asleep.

The location was great as well; literary five steps away from the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. If you fancy spending time on the beach, you could get both umbrellas and beach chairs from the hotel (and help to carry them down). You will also find plenty of good restaurants a stone throw away. Ask Louise for suggestions.

You can catch bus #4 to Young Circle, where there is a Publix Supermarket (and a pharmacy, a liquor store and Starbucks among others). The same bus will also take you to Walmart near Hallendale Beach (I walked there, but would not recommend it). From Young Circle you can catch bus #1 to Aventura Mall. But – be patient, there is a great deal of waiting around for the buses here… A taxi from Young Circle and back to the hotel costs around $10.

When I left for New York, Louise even came down early to make sure my taxi arrived and that everything was OK. A taxi to Fort Lauderdale International Airport costs around $20 and took 15 minutes. A taxi from Port Everglades cost me $40…

All in all I would recommend this hotel for everyone in need of a basic place to stay, close to the beach and restaurants – and with a very friendly feel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Europa Hotel.It is so convenient,clean and quiet and a great price….. too perfect for vacation…….!!Just located walking distance to the beach and the boardwalk and restaurant.The Hotel Manager Louis and his wife are very kind.Louise thank you for showing us to the Best Burger joint we love it!!I will definitely be back with my family the next time soon maybe in 2014.Thank you!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My recent stay at the Villa Europa Hotel at Hollywood Beach could not have been better... THANKS to Luis, Jossie, and Alejandro!!! They are all very welcoming and accommodating and treat you as if you are a guest in their home. I found them to be readily available to answer any questions and to honor any requests. As other reviewers have noted the amenities far surpass one's expectations. The studio unit in which I stayed was immaculate and well-furnished. I loved being just steps away from the beautiful Broadwalk and beach. Having either Luis or Alejandro there to carry my lounge chair was an added luxury...one I have never experienced before!!! The hotel is situated very close to Route 1 and a short distance from the airport.

I highly recommend a stay at the Villa Europa Hotel and am looking forward to returning there soon!!! MANY THANKS to Luis, Jossie, and Alejandro for helping to make my visit to Hollywood Beach so enjoyable!!! :-)

Room Tip: (Free parking was a big consideration in choosing Villa Europa)
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Villa Europa Hotel, Luis, and Alejandro made my three day visit to Hollywood, Florida a pleasant and delightful ending to my Panama Canal cruise-ending-in-Florida vacation.
Owner Luis, greeted me with a huge sincere smile and a bottle of cold water, which I really appreciated since it was a very warm and humid day. He gave me a brief rundown of the area, a pamphlet about the local restaurants and a map. All of this was greatly appreciated and I referred to the handouts many times. He set me up with complimentary Wifi and showed me where I could access the complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas and bikes.
My room was perfect for me! I had a comfy queen bed, plus microwave, refrigerator, two burner hot plate and enough kitchen items to prepare meals. There were bright sunny yellow beach towels for the chaise on my patio or to take to the beach, which was just a few steps away. If I wanted to take one of the beach chairs to the beach, Alejandro was more than happy to take it there and bring it back for me.
I could hear my neighbors in the adjoining room, but some soft music on the radio in my room made them a non-issue.
I crave air-conditioning when I am in humid areas, and the unit in my room worked well. There was also a large ceiling fan for times when one just wants air movement and not an air-conditioner.
I liked relaxing on the patio with a book at an umbrella table next to my room.
Villa Europa is located close to some very good restaurants on the broadwalk. (Broadwalk-One of the locals explained that the walk along the beach wasn't made of boards, but it was broad, thus broadwalk!) Anything that I couldn't finish at the restaurants was boxed and I took back to the room to put in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave for a snack later.
Visiting ALL 50 states is on my Bucket List. Florida is state #48. Two more to go! Villa Europa Hotel made my visit to Florida a memorable experience!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Joppa, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights the beginning of October, the weather was hot, sunny, and a few evening showers. The beach is very close, the ocean calm as a swimming pool. The rooms are very clean, I must admit I thought the price was so reasonable, I would find some fault with the villa. I found instead of fault that the staff, room, location and attention to guests needs, far exceeded my expectations. The free bikes, beach towels,umbrellas, and chairs were a great amenity. (Plus Alejandro carries back and forth what you need to the beach!) The broad walk is bustling with exercisers, lots of shops and restaurants. The prices are good - loved the Le Tub's hamburger and interesting decor of tubs and toilets. But by far it is Luis and Josie who make you feel so special and appreciated. They will do anything to please you as their guest. Finally, check the villa out you will love it,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

i stayed here because of the reviews on this place, but i was not impressed.. odd local and rooms.. one of the owners did meet us there for check-in at 11pm, but upon check out, the office is closed at 8am and you drop your key in a box.. a little box at the front door will call them and you can talk to them, but ?? no real "customer service".. decent room, only let down was two separate twin beds.. plenty of towels, clean shower, good a/c.. no cab driver can find this place.. just a little off the beaten path by the beach boardwalk..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Villa Europa Hotel? Share your experiences!