“The good reviews are here for a reason!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Europa Hotel

Save Saved
You added Villa Europa Hotel to your Saves list
Villa Europa Hotel
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   314 Cleveland St., Hollywood Beach, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Special Offer
Free bikes
Ranked #3 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Destin, Florida
“The good reviews are here for a reason!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Small Boutique motel less than a few feet from the Atlantic. The owner and his wife could not have been more helpful. The room was VERY clean and contained everything we needed for our stay. The owner allowed us a late checkout at no extra cost after out rental car would not start. He offered us water. Phoned us and assured us a late check-in was possible. Oh, and BTW I did not mention this was all done during Tropical Storm force winds were blowing from Hurricane Sandy. All the reviews praising this place are true from our experience. If you want a clean, safe studio or room, at a very fair price, Villa Europa is the best choice. hablan español. One of the nicest travel experiences I've had. Convenient to Broward and Dade counties. You'll thank me, later. Really make you feel welcome and so helpful with so much information. When you get to know your hosts, you'll see how nice they are. If clean and well-appointed and value sound good to you, then come for a visit and see for yourself.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was here in June visiting friends for a beach wedding and happened upon this place online completely by accident. A friend and I got adjoining rooms and couldn't have been happier. The bed was super comfortable and the kitchenette has everything you could want! The location is PERFECT - less than a block's walk to the best spot on the beach. Luis, the owner, was onsite each and every day and made sure to check in and see if you needed anything. He went above and beyond with his service. This was by far the best service I have ever received at a hotel and I have stayed in some much more upscale places.

The only downsides to this place were the shower floors were incredibly slippery when wet. I laid a towel down in the floor to prevent a fall. (I am young and spry but I managed to tear my calf muscle on the beach the night I arrived and didn't have much use of my left leg for the remainder of the trip!) Also, there was a significant gap under the front door to my room and since a lovely tropical storm decided to blow in the day I arrived, I got a lot of water in under the door. It was easy enough to clean up but it would have kept the room much cooler without that. Lastly, the thermostat would not stay on the setting that I had programmed so it would get very hot in there at night. I don't sleep well when hot so that was sometimes a problem but all in all it was a wonderful place with excellent service and I will stay here again when I return.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Updated, owner operated, all the comforts. In room amenities were up to date, complete, and if it wasn't there, just ask for it! Bikes for the boardwalk, chairs for the beach, you name it, you got it. The room was nicely decorated, very utilitarian, comfortable. Kitchenette included most everything you could need. The beach is public. city maintained. Trash a minimum. Nearby park with water sprayers for kids, park benches.

I will look for ways to return! Thanks Luis

Room Tip: If you want a view, go to the beach.The group of rooms are clustered in a one story group with small...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been going there for the past 8 years and this is indeed the best place in HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA. Luis and Jossee and the beautiful Sarah are like family to me.
This is the cleaness and best hotel you can get. I am recommending this to families and couples you will not regreet it. Trust this is your home away from home.
Whatever yo need they will run to male sure that there clients are always happy.

Your trully Gina Marino

Room Tip: All the rooms are great so I can't really say.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband booked this hotel last minute. What a surprise when we got there! Aside from the ridiculous low price, the manager was extra nice and friendly, and the amenities were amazing. You get free bikes, beach lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, beach chairs, boogie boards, noodles, wi fi,and parking pass!!!! There is even a gentleman that sets up the chairs and umbrella in the beach for you. The hotel is half a block from the broadwalk, stores, and restaurants. Overall, it is a great place to stay at, clean, and quiet.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Bullhead City, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed one night, Luis gave us a cool bottle of water at check in and sent us to our cozy room with extra water for our refridgerator. The place is adorable. Small room & bathroom but appointed with all the comforts of home within walking distance of fun. Wish I could have found out more about what was so close to Villa Europa to take advantage of in advance. Example don't miss a burger at Le Tub and feeding the tarpon in the evening, be sure to take the water taxi (you board right next to the Bakery & Le Tub just across A1A) on the inland waterway and see the homes and go to Ft Lauderdale via the water taxi. Hollywood was fun and I look forward to returning someday!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Villa Europa Hotel? Share your experiences!