“Dirty & Smelly” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Tahitian Beach Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Holiday
Tahitian Beach Motel
Save Saved
You added Tahitian Beach Motel to your Saves list
2337 US Highway 19 North, Holiday, FL 34691 (Formerly Holiday Hotel and Resort)   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Holiday
Flagler Beach, Florida
“Dirty & Smelly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Took over 30 min to check in.
Paid a pet fee but still had to go back to my car get my dog and have it inspected.
Maid service included a stack of towels and nothing else; had to go to the front desk to get toilet paper.
My non-smoking room smelled like a smoker had lived there for 30 yrs and when I got home my clean clothes did too.
Unsavory patrons, dirty walkways and unkept grounds.
Checked out early and we slept in my daughters living room.
Never Again For Me !

Room Tip: nicer hotel just south from here on US19
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Kingston, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Personally I have lived near This Tahitian Resort for 18 years. Then, was a beautiful place and had my children and guests stay there. Twelve years ago I stayed their my self for 2 weeks.
Thru the years, it has gone thru many changes and many owners that did not keep it up to former standards. Reviews were downgraded to very poor, which were all true.
NOW it is under new " local ownership " that remembers it as it was 18 years ago and he has been in renovation for over two years to bring it back to former beauty and standards. Clean new renovated rooms and a excellent value. I personally will start using Tahitian Resort again for my family and guests.

Room Tip: Ask for south poolside renovated room and corner or upper floor room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very friendly,and helpful especially front desk,going threw new management but looks like they have a winner on there hands. with a good location,You can tell they are really going to make,the place better removing old wood ,replacement with updated,rooms are very clean,and you can tell he staff takes pride in there work,witch doesn't happen often ,beds are comfortable,and the pool is great,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
new port richey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great staff, clean rooms, michele front desk very courteous and helpful. Will return. Excellent value! Will recommend this to others and stay again in the future. Also very nice pool area for spring break

• Stayed November 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have been at this property 4 weeks while on extended vacation with my sons. My new room was recently remodeled and is in excellent condition. Everyday there are several construction workers and housekeeping staff remodeling and maintaining the property. Every and ANY request (Which have not been many) have been addressed immediately. Management and staff have been extremely friendly and helpful. The pool area, restaurant and bar have all met or exceeded our expectations. I would and will highly recommend this resort to friends and family.

-Scott G.

Room Tip: Pool side is a slight bit busier than the opposite side.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Long Eaton, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Bad choice for a two night stay, this hotel was booked online in the UK a long time before we went out to the US and hopes were high.
Sadly when we arrived after a full day in Busch gardens I knew this was going to be intresting, we had planed to to spend a little time in the pool to relax but when my daughter and I went down all you got was a large guy boozing and several of his kids running riot and the mum swearing all the time, at this point we went over to the beach which is nice.
When we returned to the room for the rest of the evning until arround midnight all we got was constant noise on the balcony out side our room with several people on mobile phones arguing, and road noise which was constant.

Room Tip: Tip. not this motel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

AC went out in the house couple weeks after I had my shoulder surgery.I was told on the phone the room would only be $50.For $60 I could get a flat screen TV so I figured what the hell.Room had a flat screen TV but the room was filthy.Nasty 20 year old beds.The tile floors hadn't seen a mop I don't think since they have been installedNo refund or offer for a different room.You can put a flat screen TV in an out house but its still an outhouse.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Tahitian Beach Motel? Share your experiences!