Took over 30 min to check in.
Paid a pet fee but still had to go back to my car get my dog and have it inspected.
Maid service included a stack of towels and nothing else; had to go to the front desk to get toilet paper.
My non-smoking room smelled like a smoker had lived there for 30 yrs and when I got home my clean clothes did too.
Unsavory patrons, dirty walkways and unkept grounds.
Checked out early and we slept in my daughters living room.
Never Again For Me !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formally the Tahitian Resort. Bought back in 2012 by new owners who have put a lot of money into remodeling the rooms. Once that is done he is moving on to the outside of the hotel and the front office. We treat everyone like they are family when they come here and work our hardest to fix problems when they arise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Hotel Holiday
- Tahitian Hotel Tarpon Springs
- Best Western Tarpon Springs
- Tarpon Springs Best Western