Personally I have lived near This Tahitian Resort for 18 years. Then, was a beautiful place and had my children and guests stay there. Twelve years ago I stayed their my self for 2 weeks.
Thru the years, it has gone thru many changes and many owners that did not keep it up to former standards. Reviews were downgraded to very poor, which were all true.
NOW it is under new " local ownership " that remembers it as it was 18 years ago and he has been in renovation for over two years to bring it back to former beauty and standards. Clean new renovated rooms and a excellent value. I personally will start using Tahitian Resort again for my family and guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formally the Tahitian Resort. Bought back in 2012 by new owners who have put a lot of money into remodeling the rooms. Once that is done he is moving on to the outside of the hotel and the front office. We treat everyone like they are family when they come here and work our hardest to fix problems when they arise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Holiday Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Hotel Holiday
- Tahitian Hotel Tarpon Springs
- Best Western Tarpon Springs
- Tarpon Springs Best Western