“Great Pizza... and they deliver” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Holiday
New Port Richey, Florida
“Great Pizza... and they deliver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I won't say Brooklyn's Best... I'll say New Jersey's Best. Because New Jersey has the best pizza ever, and this lives up to it's name. Seems like every time I find a local pizza place that I like AND delivers, they close up. Hope that's not the case, here. This really is great pizza. Thin crust, excellent sauce, spicy pepperoni and sausage. And we had a mushroom and bacon pie that was out of this world... and, did I say thin crust? It's thin and crispy. And closer than 2 miles from our house. The leftovers were just as good the next day.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Port Richey, Florida
“Great for a meal on the run or quick dinner at home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Longtime customer. We order by phone and pick it up because we are so close. Always fresh, always hot and the price is just right! I would recommend Brooklyn to anyone in the area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Loved their Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I loved this place's pizza... nice big floppy fold-in-half slices with flavorful sauce, fresh toppings and delicious crust... and the guys that worked there seemed really friendly. They had great special deals on pizza and other things too.
I saw that they were expanding into the next unit for a sit down area, and they advertised really awesome specials (like full dinners for $5.99 I think), but before I could try the sit down dinners, I think they closed. :-(
I hope I am wrong about them closing for good and they open again... I will watch for it!

• Visited July 2012