“Fantastic Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Fantastic Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

A delicious bruch for under $40. From the eggs Benedict, the seared tuna to the omelette and carving stations, all were great, service outstanding - but the panoramic ocean view was the cream on the top

Visited May 2013

“Impressive dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Not wanting to travel far after a five hour flight and no other choices close by, we walked across the pool area for dinner and so glad we did! We were quickly seated even as the place was obviously busy, and had the attention of our East Indian waiter who proved to be at the top of his game.
Our appetizer of the crab & lobster cakes was a gamble as I've found them at other eateries to be varied but these were not dry or too strong of flavor but the best I've had in my memory. I don't often find swordfish which is a favorite of mine and their special of it and lobster combined was an example that this kitchen took pride in what they did even under the pressure of such a busy evening. Our bartender also impressed with his workmanship.
The only detractors were perhaps the noise level but that came along with the populated dining area also some might think them a bit pricey but you must consider the upscale area, overall I enjoyed the value to the point of returning the next morning for breakfast on the veranda, let me tell you, it doesn't get much better than that!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trenton, New Jersey
“Convienent if you are staying at the Holiday Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is the only restaurant in Highland Beach, so unless you are eating in the room, which I might suggest (Target is only 5 min away, pick up milk, cereal, juice, etc) this is the only option. The food was good enough, and more than I could finish for breakfast. Most of the staff I dealt with was quite pleasant even if English was not their first language, however I did have a creepy waiter on my last day here. If I came back to the hotel I might eat here again, but not every day, as $15 is more than I would generally budget for breakfast.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Worth, Florida
“Beautiful Ocean Views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Latitudes has always been one of our favorite restaurants. The food is exceptional as well as wonderful service. We ate their last week and as usual the food was great with the exception of the Lobster Bisque which we didn't like at all. They charge $8 and their was no lobster in it and nothing special about the soup. The French Onion soup is wonderful with lots of cheese on top. If you are looking for a place where you can watch the ocean Latitudes is great. Its located in the Holiday Inn in Highland Beach but is not a typical Holiday Inn restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Located in Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great service beach side, bar or an evening meal. Wonderful service....good food and drinks ! You can sit outside and enjoy the ocean and views or inside in comfortable atmosphere.

Visited March 2013