We came here because it's RIGHT on the beach. It could have been a lot worse and we still probably would have booked, since it's the only hotel between Miami and Daytona that is on the beach and had rooms open during our stay.
That said, it was very clean, our room was recently renovated and so very comfortable (although kind of cramped for the two of us and our son), and the restaurant is very good.
Breakfast was included in our stay, which is a huge plus because it's expensive and very tasty. We highly recommend the eggs benedict.
I would like to HIGHLY compliment the valet service. The people who handled the valet area were helpful, friendly, and entirely imperturbable even with a huge line of expectant, cranky people with expensive vehicles. I'm no expert, but their job looked hard and they were really nice. They helped us with our baby gear (so much stuff...) countless times and never gave even a sideways glance. Really professional, all of them.
Thanks for a nice week!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Highland Beach-Oceanside Hotel
- Holiday Inn Highland Beach-Oceanside Hotel Highland Beach
- Holiday Inn Highland Beach
- Highland Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of this hotel!Located directly on the Atlantic Ocean. Minutes from Boca Raton and Delray Beach. 115 newly-renovated guestrooms. Full service restaurant and two meeting rooms with beautiful views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Delray Sands Resort on Highland Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.