“Enjoyed my stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6650 W. 20th Ave., Hialeah, FL 33016   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Bridgetown, Barbados
“Enjoyed my stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

The only downside to this hotel is the location. Transportation makes it much easier and convenient to get to the mall, which is too far to walk and difficult to get a taxi. Fortunately we had transportation so it was not a hassle getting around.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Port of Spain, Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent 2 days at your hotel to tone down from a fantastic vacation trip in Las Vegas.
We had made a reservation at another hotel (a few meters from yours) and upon getting there we met the most unprofessional and discourteous csr. Which made us immediately cancel our booking with them and chose yours. It was the best decision we made. Even though we did not have a prior booking with your hotel, the front desk employee invited us to have breakfast while she got us a room. This was very generous of her. All the members of staff were pleasant and very helpful. Thanks to you all, keep up the great work see you guys soon

• Stayed December 2013
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I picked this hotel after reading Tripadvisor - I was very cynical about some of the reviews calling out names of all the staff. I thought it to be unusual that so many people would find similar ways to praise a hotel - for reference try any other hotel and see how many times staff are mentioned in Tripadvisor reviews. So I was hesitant to say the least but still decided to stay here because of my generally positive past experiences with Holiday Inn. I can say now my stay was very satisfactory!

We, family of four, stayed here for one night on our way to Key West. Our check-in was quick. Our room was reasonably good with two welcoming double beds. The bathroom was clean and spacious. Everything worked! We could hear a fair amount of foot traffic, but with two young kids myself, I cannot really complain as this was during the holiday season. The elevator was slooooooow... at one point we wondered if it was going anywhere or if we needed to call for help (I am not kidding, this one is from the Stone Age).

The breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn fare - eggs, muffins, bagels. It was very crowded but we managed to find a place to sit quickly. The staff was exceptional in clearing tables and cleaning up after guests. The kids really loved all the options, especially the pancake maker.

The checkout process was also very quick and efficient. Overall this was a good (not great, because of some of the minor issues) stay. The area around the hotel is safe and there is ample parking space.

I would recommend this place even though I can say that I did not identify any of the staff mentioned in some of the other reviews. Maybe I needed to stay longer to get to know them but everybody was nice!

Room Tip: Ask for a low floor. You don't want to get stuck in the elevator!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
RosalynLLGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes), responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Frantix,
We greatly appreciate that you shared your positive comments about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami-Hialeah on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you for chosing to stay with us and that you recommend our hotel. Next time you are back in the Miami-Hialeah area, please feel free stay with us again. I would personally like to meet you and your family. Happy New Year! Regards, Rosalyn Long Laso - General Manager.
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

we stayed from Nov 12the untill Nov 17the 2013 at your Hotel.
I would like to express our thanks to ,Nayda,Loreso Michell,Jamason and all others who pleased us during our stay. Our stay was verry nice, because of your Staff, all of them , hope we did not forget anyone,were so helpfull and always so friendly in answerring any questions we had

Room Tip: Dieses Hotel ,nicht weit vom Flughafen eignet sich sehr gut um erstmal anzukommen in Miami nach eine...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
RosalynLLGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes), responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! I am very pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and our service was memorable. I will be sure to pass along your comments to these hotel associates and their supervisor. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are visiting our area. Warm Regards, Rosalyn Long Laso - General Manager
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I Have to travel for business quite often. I have stayed a several hotel chains, I will now only stay at the Holiday Inn Express when I'm in the Miami area. I stayed 5 nights at this hotel and I felt very safe and welcomed. The hotel was spotless and all of the staff was so accommodating. Every person from housekeeping, front desk and management. Thank you for making us feel so welcome .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RosalynLLGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes), responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Michelle L.,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hialeah-Miami Lakes! We appreciate your kind words about the hotel and our staff. Our entire team takes great pride to ensure they deliver exceptional service to every guest. We are pleased that you found it safe, welcoming, very clean and we exceeded any expectations you had. Thank you again for your review. We welcome the opportunity to be your choice of hotel on your next visit to Miami. Happy Holidays!
Rosalyn Long Laso
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hialeah-Miami Lakes, FL
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed for several nights while on a business trip, The staff at this hotel far exceeded my expectations. Upon arrival I was met by Nayda & Lorenzo and my check in was quick and we were given a fabulous room. Nayda noticed that I was not a IHG rewards member and immediately helped me become a member to receive rewards. Ana did a great job putting out a delicious breakfast every morning, I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Owen, Midlone and Lewanda, who were extremely accommodating. During my stay, I received unfortunate news, and this amazing staff were very encouraging and sympathetic to my need. This hotel was immaculate and we will be returning next month. Thank you for exemplary service!

Room Tip: I will make sure I stay at a Holiday Inn Express & Suites in my travels.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RosalynLLGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes), responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Pattyb1234,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments have been shared with our staff and we are delighted that you were happy with your stay. I also am pleased to know that Nayda, Lorenzo, Ana, Owen, Midloune & Lawanda were empathetic towards your needs and were able to exceed your expectations. We truly appreciate your feedback and our staff looks forward to serving you again!
Orlando,FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed overnight at this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and beds very comfortable. Nice hot breakfast to send you on your way! We are a family of 4. Access to rooms and doors are by credit card type key. We were able to put a pass for parking on our dash. Saw a security guard checking cars for unauthorized vehicles.

• Stayed October 2013
RosalynLLGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes), responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear ElaineOrlando,
Thank you for your positive feedback! It was nice to hear that you found our beds very comfortable. Our mattress' are fairly new and we often receive positive comments regarding "a great night's sleep". I am pleased to hear that you were also able to take advantage of our delicious, complimentary hot breakfast buffet. It is a value that we offer to all of our guests, 7 days a week. We look forward to seeing you and your family again when you travel to the Miami-Hialeah area!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)? Share your experiences!