This is an average hotel. If you're just passing through for a night it'd be ok. We had to stay three nights before our cruise. They served breakfast and that was it. There isn't a restaurant so you have to go out for lunch and dinner. Our room never got cleaned until late in the day. According to the cleaning woman we were the last room on her list however we were on the first floor. The pool was ok too. It's not nearly as big as the photos show. It was very cold. We had to wait 20 minutes to get towels. I would say if you have children stay somewhere else. I wish we would have stayed at the Holiday Inn on Biscayne Blvd in Miami as we did three weeks prior. It has everything and only for a little more a night. My sister-in-law booked this hotel for all of us. But as I said, this hotel is good for someone just passing through or a business person who will just be in and out. You must have a rental car or take a taxi everywhere. We thought things would be within walking distance. We were wrong. At least nice places weren't within walking distance. We won't be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from Miami International Airport and Opa-Locka Airport, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is your best choice in Hialeah-Miami Lakes-Medley. Our hotel features 146 guestrooms which include 68 suites and 4 Jacuzzi suites.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is your ideal destination. Imagine having all the space and tools you need for buisness, high-speed Internet, a specialized work area in your room, and plenty of electrical outlets. Our business center is there for copying, faxing, and features two computer workstations. If you're here for pleasure, you are just minutes away from outstanding shopping which include several malls, dining, entertainment and all the adventures that Miami is famous for.We provide all our guests with amenities that help ensure that your stay is comfortable and productive. Key amenities such as complimentary Stay Smart (hot) breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout entire hotel, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor pool, and ample parking are just some of the comforts our hotel provides to help make your stay with us exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes) Hotel Hialeah
- Holiday Inn Express Hialeah
- Holiday Inn Hialeah
- Hialeah Holiday Inn