“Wedding in Miami” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6650 W. 20th Ave., Hialeah, FL 33016   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Virginia
“Wedding in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My family and I traveled to Miami for my sisters wedding, it was about 30 of us, everyone stayed at the Holiday Inn. Check in was good and the rooms were very cleaned. The only issue we had was our ac unit started smoking the next day but we were moved to another room immediately. The continential breakfast was a great help with so many people traveling including children and each room had a microwave and a refridgerator. Thank you Holiday Inn for making the Riddick/Butler Wedding a great event.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I travel for a living and stay in a lot of hotels with most of them being Holiday Inn Expresses. I have never come across such a rude receptionist. If I didn't prepay then I would have stayed anywhere else. I was very disappointed because usually the receptionists are always so nice and helpful. The receptionists name was "Midloune" or something like it.

• Stayed November 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes), responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Jdmalmstedt,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share a review. We take great pride in offering outstanding service and quality experience for our guests from start to finish, so please accept my sincerest apology if your stay was negatively affected by our receptionist. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource of improving guest satisfaction.

I trust that the above issue will not deter you from choosing us as your hotel on your next visit to Hialeah, FL.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Excellent hotel, good location for Miami Airport. Very friendly staff and quick and efficient. We stayed here the night before our flight home. Good sized rooms, free coffee 24 hrs. Free wifi and good selection of tv channels. Beds very comfortable and clean, bathroom well appointed and clean too. Free hot breakfast included too, which was a bonus. Very good selection and friendly staff in the restaurant. Good pool area, would be nice if there were a few loungers there and even nicer if the pool was slightly heated, they are my only negatives, however given the price you pay for here, you are getting an absolute bargain. I would definately stay here again,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. Nice firm mattress. I booked a king size bed but when I got to the room it was one queen bed with an enclosed area including a sofa, chair, desk , and Flat Screen TV. So they upgraded my room for the same low price. Newspaper every morning under the door. The breakfast was pretty good also good selection for foods. The staff was very nice and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel because Miami hotels are pretty high in price and this is low price and great quility!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Gibsonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Since the moment I arrived the staff was very friendly and most of all helpful! Anything I needed they were either right there or just a call away to assist. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the rooms basically have everything you can need like a fridge and microwave. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip down, its just minutes from the International Airport, Malls, & Hospital.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Brasilia, DF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

the hotel has the following caracteristics:
1 - Friendly staff

_______________________________________________

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Last weekend (July 20, 2012) I came down to Miami. I was going to be going on a cruise with my wife on Monday and decided to stay in south Florida the Friday before to visit and have some fun on South Beach. Knowing that Holiday Inn is a known name we decided to call the 1800 line and find the nearest one to me. I had several locations to choose from but I was closest to the Hialeah location and stopped by to inspect prior to staying. From the momment we arrived, my wife loved the pool, first thing she noticed was how clean the pool and surrounding area was. We then went to the front desk where we were greated with such nice staff. We were able to get a room on the top floor where the view at night was amazing! we are definetly happy to have stayed at this location, we spent all weekend by the pool and eating out at nearby restaurants. Made our romantic gateway that much more special!

Room Tip: stay on the top floor!!