“Excellent Choice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6650 W. 20th Ave., Hialeah, FL 33016   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Hialeah
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. Nice firm mattress. I booked a king size bed but when I got to the room it was one queen bed with an enclosed area including a sofa, chair, desk , and Flat Screen TV. So they upgraded my room for the same low price. Newspaper every morning under the door. The breakfast was pretty good also good selection for foods. The staff was very nice and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel because Miami hotels are pretty high in price and this is low price and great quility!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Gibsonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Since the moment I arrived the staff was very friendly and most of all helpful! Anything I needed they were either right there or just a call away to assist. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the rooms basically have everything you can need like a fridge and microwave. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip down, its just minutes from the International Airport, Malls, & Hospital.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Brasilia, DF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

the hotel has the following caracteristics:
1 - Friendly staff

_______________________________________________

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Last weekend (July 20, 2012) I came down to Miami. I was going to be going on a cruise with my wife on Monday and decided to stay in south Florida the Friday before to visit and have some fun on South Beach. Knowing that Holiday Inn is a known name we decided to call the 1800 line and find the nearest one to me. I had several locations to choose from but I was closest to the Hialeah location and stopped by to inspect prior to staying. From the momment we arrived, my wife loved the pool, first thing she noticed was how clean the pool and surrounding area was. We then went to the front desk where we were greated with such nice staff. We were able to get a room on the top floor where the view at night was amazing! we are definetly happy to have stayed at this location, we spent all weekend by the pool and eating out at nearby restaurants. Made our romantic gateway that much more special!

Room Tip: stay on the top floor!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I live in the Naples, Florida area and recently had to travel to Miami for a work related event. As I exited I75 on to SR826 I saw the Holiday Inn Express sign and immediately got off the expressway. I had visited other Holiday Inn Expresses which is why I wanted to stay here Much to my surprise the service I received was by far the best I had had at a Holiday Inn Express. The front desk attendand was quick to assist and provided me with my room key immediately. She arranged for assistance with my bags and was able to provide me with directions to nearby restaurants and activities. I had the pleaseure of interacting with such a well manner, well educated and knowledgeable person. She made my visit that much better by saving me time. I would recommend this location for the great service, friendlyand knowledgable staff as well as clean rooms! THUMBS UP!

Room Tip: the rooms with the poolview are great!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Old rooms outdatted, although they do have fridge microwave, everything you need just outdated. Bathroom clean and nice have been updated. Alright for a 1 night lay over. Wouldn't stay any longer

Room Tip: needs updates, just old
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes), responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Dear pigtail1963, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay with us. We truly value all of our guests’ comments as they help us to continually improve our hotel. I am sorry you felt our rooms were outdated. While we are not a brand new hotel, we are constantly renovating and making improvements to all areas of our property. As you noticed, our guestroom bathrooms have recently been renovated, and other recent improvements include brand new HD flat panel televisions and new bedding. We do hope to be able to welcome you again in the future and that you will experience our commitment to providing a great guest experience. Thank you.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

checking into the hotel front desk clerk (JAMERSON) in my perspective this gentleman has so much hostility and animosity forward this quest I was totally surprise being a platinum member when to the room the room was very clean,the security officer that young man was really on his job patrolling the property you wake to a marvelous breakfast the lady's always a wonderful smile on there faces and you check out you are greeted by Nick or Midloune or Alicia they make sure your check out is great, checking out is totally Excellent the checking in was a nightmare made the stay very unpleasant ..........

Room Tip: higher floor on the 5th floor real quiet
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)? Share your experiences!