“Good Hotel Friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Hialeah
“Good Hotel Friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed twice in 2013 and found it to be in a great location with free airport shuttles and reasonable shuttles to dolphin mall.

My flights normally arrive 12.30 pm but have to wait a while to get the shuttle.

However I would like to know if you can let the hotel know what time you will be at the airport so that you don't have to wait that long?

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

717 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Bridgetown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel's staff was very pleasant and courteous. The hotel and its environs were always clean and tidy. We stayed in Building B and the stay was great just as if we were in Building A. We will be returning here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Sanitah

Thank you for your excellent review. I'm happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent stay. Our Ultimate goal is to WOW our guest with excellent service each and every time. Thank you for your loyalty and I hope to see you back soon.

Warm regards,
Trinidad and Tobago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had training for work in Dallas. On the way back we had to overnight in miami. Two coworkers and myself booked the room the day we were traveling got a great rate of just about 60usd so thats 20usd each for two double beds. could not go wrong with the price. Our flight got in late and we had to call for a shuttle. Took a little while but we got to the hotel and got checked in easily. Even though it was late one of the drivers was kind enough to take us to the wall art and bring us back. The room was clean. Bathroom was clean. We had an early morning flight. Check out was quick and easy and the shuttle took us to the airport early no hassle. All together good stay. The staff makes this hotel. For sure the service was the beat part of the stay.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Chinyere

Thank you for your review. I'm please to hear that your room was clean and the team was friendly during your recent visit. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Thank you for your business.
Willemstad, Curacao
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at the Hotel for one night prior to boarding a Carnival Cruise Ship. We were picked up by the shuttle, and upon arriving at the Hotel we signed in to be taken to the port via the shuttle the next morning.. That went well... Until we came back from the cruise 7 days later, checked into a messy room, with hair in the shower tub and also in the overall bathroom area(on the floor) I was immediately disgusted,the next day it was still messy and it stayed like that until we checked-out,so clearly no one had cleaned our room.
I lost my mobile phone in a cab that brought us to the Hotel (Thankfully I remembered his name and info so we got it back several days later) but the front clerk refused to check the camera's and said that the IT-dude wasn't available for another 2 weeks,secondly when I asked to help me call the taxi company they refused and said there where to many in the area to be sure which one... Duh! That's why I asked them to check the camera's but they said they couldn't do that. When I asked to borrow a telephone book they said they don't have one and refused to help me by checking online. They have two (2) PC's in the lobby but only one works and is super slow.

Room Tip: Go to Howard Johnson...It's right across from Ramada and is close to the mall. Much nicer,cleane...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mrs. Albertus

Thank you for your review. Please except my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit. I have review your comments with my operation team and expressed my disappointment on how you were treated and this is unacceptable. We pride ourselves on delivering clean rooms and excellent customer service to each and every guest we serve. I'm glad that you enjoyed our FREE shuttle service to the Port as our competitors do not offer this service.

Thank you for you feedback and travel safe.
Hoorn, Nederland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We waited a long time before we were picked up at the Airport. The next day we had no choice: for the shuttle to the port, we had to take the early shuttle with seats left. We wanted to spend more time in the mall, nearby. The desk staff was very kind, but they could not help us. The Shuttle to the Dolphin Mall is expensive and we had to wait for more passengers.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Joyce-Nadira

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I apologies that we were not able to pick you up on a timely manner. We operate 3 to 4 shuttles hourly, however the Miami traffic sometimes is a bit challenging. I glad that you were able to utilize our free transportation to the Port of Miami. I will review this with our transportation manager as our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Warm regards,
Hialeah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Well we stayed there for 2 nights, (lovers wknd getaway),Friday and Saturday
one of us smokes and this Hotel offers rooms for smokers which is great. The smoking rooms are on the first floor and the room we had faced the pool it was a lovely room, the AC was not loud like in alot of other places. I like this Hotel because it has a Bar a restaurant shop. I really enjoyed the stay. The room was clean , the bed was very comfy tv good reception, staff very friendly and helpful. We used to stay alot at LQ but i think weve found "our" Hotel . Also free wi-fi in room and areas, I used the Gym used their computer I give it a 4 star!!!!! I had requested a non adjoing room and I got what i wanted

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Edurado D

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to read that your room was clean and comfortable. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve. I will share your review with the team and celebrate.

Safe Travels
Warsaw, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a decent Hotel..no problems.Close to everything and a 24 Hr I Hop nearby!
Have your GPs ready to take to to the most scenic places in the area- gorgous blue water!
Brush up on your Spanish- that is the MAin language down there!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jane S

Thank you for your review and choosing the Ramada for your hotel accommodations. I'm please to hear that you had no issues during your recent stay and that you enjoyed the area and restaurants.

Travel Safe

Been to Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport? Share your experiences!