“Maria Teresa in Sales Department is an asset to the company. She knows how to make things happen.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Hialeah
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Staff was nice. Maria was amazing with making things happen. Love the red color on the wall behind the front desk. Breakfast was yummy. Staff friendly and kind. The rooms were clean. Slept well as the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that Maria was able to deliver EXCELLENT service during your recent stay at the Ramada. We pride ourselves on delivering EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Armando

728 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Fort George G Meade
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Both shifts of the front desk personnel deserved an +A. The rooms are ok, but they are clean. The breakfast price was great, but the food was awful and the attitudes of the waitresses kind of matched. The food was actually precooked and brought out to you as if it was fresh. Yet, I think that it was fresh from the microwave and the food was still not warm enough. There were 3 waitresses, the short one with the long dark hair appears to have kind of a funky attitude. I don't believe that the other 2 weren't bad people, just nonchalant and very none attentive. Getting salt was a challenge and it felt like I was bothering the taller Hispanic lady in my interruption of her conversation with another Hispanic couple that walked in 10-15 minutes after we sat down. In fact, she provided more service to them in a few minutes than what she provided for us in the 30 minutes that we were there. Lastly, before I left, I wrote a simply non-confrontation remark on the back of the receipt in regards to my displeasure in the food and the poor service, since no supervisor appeared to be present. I am normally a pretty generous tipper, but this one would not have made any since. My family and I left the dining room, but I had to return due to us leaving an item at the table. This very same waitress made it her business to sarcastically thank me for my comment. My company will be having a function in there area in December of 2013 whereas I will be taking 35 of my personnel. I know where will not be staying or eating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on trip Advisor. I have send you a private email to learn more about the inconveniences that you experienced in the restaurant during your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that our Front Office team was "A+" and that your room was very clean.

Please except my apologies for the lack of service during breakfast and please know that we value our guests feedback.

Respectfully,

Armando

Been to Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport

Address: 1950 West 49th Street, Hialeah, FL 33012
Location: United States > Florida > Hialeah
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Hialeah
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport 3*
Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
Ramada Inn Hialeah
Ramada Miami Airport North

If you own or manage Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.