“Maria Teresa in Sales Department is an asset to the company. She knows how to make things happen.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Staff was nice. Maria was amazing with making things happen. Love the red color on the wall behind the front desk. Breakfast was yummy. Staff friendly and kind. The rooms were clean. Slept well as the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that Maria was able to deliver EXCELLENT service during your recent stay at the Ramada. We pride ourselves on delivering EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Armando

Fort George G Meade
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Both shifts of the front desk personnel deserved an +A. The rooms are ok, but they are clean. The breakfast price was great, but the food was awful and the attitudes of the waitresses kind of matched. The food was actually precooked and brought out to you as if it was fresh. Yet, I think that it was fresh from the microwave and the food was still not warm enough. There were 3 waitresses, the short one with the long dark hair appears to have kind of a funky attitude. I don't believe that the other 2 weren't bad people, just nonchalant and very none attentive. Getting salt was a challenge and it felt like I was bothering the taller Hispanic lady in my interruption of her conversation with another Hispanic couple that walked in 10-15 minutes after we sat down. In fact, she provided more service to them in a few minutes than what she provided for us in the 30 minutes that we were there. Lastly, before I left, I wrote a simply non-confrontation remark on the back of the receipt in regards to my displeasure in the food and the poor service, since no supervisor appeared to be present. I am normally a pretty generous tipper, but this one would not have made any since. My family and I left the dining room, but I had to return due to us leaving an item at the table. This very same waitress made it her business to sarcastically thank me for my comment. My company will be having a function in there area in December of 2013 whereas I will be taking 35 of my personnel. I know where will not be staying or eating.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on trip Advisor. I have send you a private email to learn more about the inconveniences that you experienced in the restaurant during your recent stay with us. I was happy to read that our Front Office team was "A+" and that your room was very clean.

Please except my apologies for the lack of service during breakfast and please know that we value our guests feedback.

Respectfully,

Armando
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Miami West - Hialeah Gardens
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport

Been to Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport? Share your experiences!