“Very overrated.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Hialeah
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Very overrated.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Booked this hotel after a long flight from the UK, as we wanted something local before we continued our trip on the keys. We decided to have something to eat, the barmaid was raving about the pizza.......which clearly had been frozen, greasy mess. Everything aprt from the steak was frozen reheated rubbish.
Hotel is no more than a two star dirty rooms, with Air conditioning sounding like a jump jet. Very poor value for money. Staff pleasant enough.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your review with trip Advisor. I apologizes that your pizza was not up to your standards and I will address this with our chef. Please know that your feedback is important to us and I have asked our engineer to check the AC in your room to avoid this issue again.

Thank you for your business.

Respectfully,

Armando

725 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Shawnigan Lake, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

After having made reservations (and paying) about 6 weeks before arriving, I did not expect to arrive at the hotel and be told that there were no rooms. It was the middle of the night and we had no place that we could go.

We were left with no option other than to sleep in the lobby of the hotel. That is certainly not what I expected after thinking that I was going to be staying at a reputable hotel.

We were one of about 6 different groups that faced the same situation.

Fortunately (?) we were finally given a room about 2:30am. The draw back, is that the room had not been cleaned from the previous guests.

When we left in the morning, there were still some people in the lobby that had had to spend the whole night there.

I do have to say that I will certainly share my experience about this hotel with anybody that I know that will be traveling in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

I apologize that you had to wait until 230 am to get into your room. I understand how frustrating this must of been. I will reach out to you privately to learn more of what went wrong with your reservation. Please know that your feedback is important to us and I will make sure to review this with the operation team. Thank you for taking the time to post your review with Trip Advisor.

Armando

Been to Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport

Address: 1950 West 49th Street, Hialeah, FL 33012
Location: United States > Florida > Hialeah
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Hialeah
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport 3*
Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
Ramada Inn Hialeah
Ramada Miami Airport North

If you own or manage Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.