“Excelent!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Hialeah

725 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The staff is very friendly and made out stay a very pleasant one . Hialeah is centrally located and is very affordable

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Joe R

I'm very happy to hear that our team was friendly and we provided excellent service during your recent stay. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on trip Advisor.

Arima, Trinidad
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The rooms were clean, maids came everyday. Close to Westland Mall and many major dep't stores on the same street, like Macy's, J.C. Penney, Sears, Walmart, Kmart, Marshalls, Best Buys, Home Depot. There is a pool.No free breakfast though. Beware of state and city taxes at check out. Free shuttle to the airport was always on time. Very friendly staff, made us feel welcome. Submerged in the spanish language though. English definitely is the second language. Some store clerks speak no english and are of little help..Q

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Suzette St Hill

Thank you for posting your review with trip Advisor. I'm pleased to read that your room was clean and that our team members were friendly. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms. a convenient hotel, in a shopping area, free shuttle, friendly employees especially Tony, awesome! Thank you for treating Us as like VIP guest. We'll be back. You have to fix the key sistem plese,

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Oskalba

I'm happy to hear that that you enjoyed your stay at the Ramada Miami. Thank you for your review and recognizing Tony for delivering EXCELLENT service during your visit.

Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

So, stayed here for one night and got a decent rate. Room was large, everything was clean, free parking. BUT almost got my identity stolen by a scam not at the fault of the hotel but please read to prevent from potentially happening to you if you stay here or anywhere else...

Hotel phone rang at 4am. Answered, and was told that I needed to verify some information because an error popped up when going over my billing information presented at check in. Being sleepy and my brain not running at full capacity, it seemed believable. He asked for my name, billing address, birth date, phone number and credit card information. I found it somewhat believable because there was a minor snafu earlier. Long story short, I went down to the front desk because I didn't want to provide anything over the phone, and found out he was not the hotel manager and this is a scam that has happened frequently over the last few months, with some people having given all this information. In my opinion, the hotel should have had something posted warning guests of this possibility and emphasizing they would not ask for this info over the phone. That at least would have made it top of mind when seeing anything out of the ordinary. Never thought I'd be a victim of identity theft and thank goodness still clean, but combined with a believable story and being disoriented it almost happened to me.

• Stayed April 2013
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on trip Advisor. I'm happy to read that our room was clean and comfortable. I would also like to thank you for your feedback and please know that we will make sure to discuss your comments with our operation's team.

Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had to catch an early flight from MIA airport (which is why I wanted to stay at this hotel) and it made no sense to pay top dollar for a room that I was only going to be in for a couple of hours. I reserved a room at this hotel on Priceline, and I thought that I got a good deal based on the price and the fact that it was Spring Break. The joke was on me.

This hotel has a loud bar/club that plays obnoxiously loud music until way past 1 am. I couldn't sleep at all. When I called the front desk to see about switching rooms, I was told that the music could be heard throughout the whole hotel, and I would just have to wait until 1 am for the music to stop. Needless to say, I was exhausted the next day. You go to a hotel to sleep; if that becomes impossible, then the hotel stay isn't worth it. I will never stay here again, and I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I will make sure to address the loud music on Saturday nights at our lounge. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our ultmate goal is to provide EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Armando

Been to Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport? Share your experiences!