I had to catch an early flight from MIA airport (which is why I wanted to stay at this hotel) and it made no sense to pay top dollar for a room that I was only going to be in for a couple of hours. I reserved a room at this hotel on Priceline, and I thought that I got a good deal based on the price and the fact that it was Spring Break. The joke was on me.
This hotel has a loud bar/club that plays obnoxiously loud music until way past 1 am. I couldn't sleep at all. When I called the front desk to see about switching rooms, I was told that the music could be heard throughout the whole hotel, and I would just have to wait until 1 am for the music to stop. Needless to say, I was exhausted the next day. You go to a hotel to sleep; if that becomes impossible, then the hotel stay isn't worth it. I will never stay here again, and I don't recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North