Ramada is not a place to stay . We booked here for one night to fly home after vacation cruise and Disney . We were there for Nemo storm .Flight cancelled. The Hotel is not airport 35 cab fare to get there.Cabby even says they just claim to be airport to get buisiness. In short the room was disgusting, noisy,filthy,Do not stay here .THe bathtube had more paint peeling off than left. The adjoining room door was not near sound proof. When we needed to extend one more night ,they jacked the price to 160 from 85 a night not worth 29.99 ,They tried to gouge us so we moved to the Howard Johnson across the road 119 a night free breakfast and far supperior room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North