There were a lot of positives of this hotel but also a few issues. I'll start with the good...
-great to have the shuttle to and from the airport and to the cruise port. The staff was well organized and it was a simple process
-first impression of the hotel in the lobby is good
-pool area was nice
-the staff were always helpful although sometimes it seemed as if they could have used more staff during busy times
-convenient location to restaurants and the mall; we got in some great shopping.
The negatives were...
-the rooms need some tlc. They are old and worn and tired. Lots of mold in the bathroom in caulking around the tub, every wall could use a coat of paint and even though we had a balcony, there was no door to get out on it!
If you don't mind a room that's a little sketchy, you'll be fine here. If you're really particular, don't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North