Stopped here for 3 days before heading up to NY. Our room was small but clean. Beds were small, hard and uncomfortable.Other than that there isn't much else to be said about the room, it was just a room. I am 5' 11" ( a bit tall) but the room felt like it was made for an adolescent. Tony the front desk agent was pleasant and was a wonderful help. The pool was closed for renovations during my stay. Stay away from the lounge and restaurant- Complete rip off with their pricing! Nice location. IHOP, Mall, Red Lobster, bank and many others in walking distance. I recommend this place for a pit stop but if your planning to stay more than 3 days and without a vehicle... Just don't do it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ramada Hialeah-Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North