“24-hour gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 302 Restaurants in Hialeah
Miami, FL
“24-hour gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Have been going to Chico's forever! Even at the end of a hurricane or bad tropical storm they seem to manage to stay open. I have had almost everything on their menu. I prefer the baby filet of chicken which is a round breast of chicken circled by bacon. Also their chicken cordon bleau is great. The fufu (plantain mash) is outstanding. They have quite a variety of beers. For dessert I like the buñuelos ( made of yuca dough) these are fried when you order them. Very attentive staff who treat everyone like family.

• Visited June 2014

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Great food and servive at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Chico's for many years and their foos and service has always been great. This last time I went I was extremely surprised at how much improvements they have made to the actual "look" of the place. It looks a lot more modernized and I could not help notice that they are also remodeling the entire shopping center :-)
As far as the atmosphere, it is family friendly which was a plus for us.

• Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
“A very cuban resto”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Food quality was amazing, I order a Churrasco, with black beans and some maduros, I was in heaven, meet was perfectly cooked, and the black beans were very tasty, I really enjoyed been in this resto in the heart of Hialeah, was like to be in Havana!!!

Visited December 2013
Miami, FL
“I love this place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've tasted almost every dish this place offers, from breakfast to late, late night dinners and I love'm ALL! Honestly, they serve sandwiches, burgers, soups, seafood dishes, steak, chicken, veal, rice and beans, paellas, I mean almost EVERYTHING under the Cuban sun but in Hialeah! I've been going there for over 20 years and I've never been disappointed.

Visited February 2013
Titusville, Florida, United States
“Authentic Cuban Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. Great Cuban food and excellent service. Menu in Spanish and English. Cuban coffee is addictive. Price very low. Family atmosphere. I love it