“Nice service - Okay food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Tustin, California
“Nice service - Okay food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

The service was very attentive and great personnel. The food was okay for the prices. Nothing to go ..WOW..

Visited February 2012

Hialeah Gardens, Florida
“Great Wednesday Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went to Flanigans on Wednesday night with the family...best time ever!..listen, you order a pitcher of your favorite beer or soda and you get a basket of 10 chicken wings free!...the Heat were playing the Orlando Magic that night, the Heat lost but we were having such a great time that we didn't care!...atmosphere is always fun, the service is great and it's not bad in the pockets. So if you want to break the monotony of the workweek, then treat yourself and your family or friends to Flanigans on Wednesday night, you be glad you went!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Definitely recommend the rib rolls, they're the best! Not the place to go if you want good service. But there food is great!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Germany
“Very impatient waitress.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

First thing I want to say is "This restaurant is primarily for the younger crowd"
My wife and I are middle aged and we took my wife's elderly father with us.

We were there on 10/31/2010. Sunday afternoon to watch the Miami Dolphins game
We got there about 15 minutes before the game started and the Hostess sat us as at round table in the corner that could have sat 5 people even though it was just 3 of us.
I'm sure that the Hostess put us there so that my wife's elderly father would be more comfortable there.
Well, our waitress (Lisa) took pretty good care of us with our drinks and our meals. But as soon as we all finished our meal she started hinting about us leaving, we came to watch the Dolphin game I had mentioned. Seriously in just a mater of minutes later she brought us our bill without asking if we would like anything else.
My wife went on and paid the bill and tipped her 20%!!!! after all she did took pretty good care of us.
We were getting our to go box together and starting to get ready to leave when she came back over to our table and said "Are you guys still here?" she said it in a serious tone. We didn't say anything because we were just taken aback that she would say that. I then saw her back in the back area where the soda and drinks are complaining to one of her coworkers and rolling her eyes. The manager (Robert) was no where to be seen either. We saw that they were on a wait as we exited and we know that they wanted our table so they could sit a big party of people.

We left before halftime of the Dolphins game and missed part of it while we drove back home to watch the rest of it.

We won't be going back there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hialeah, Florida
“Unhappy Customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

August 6, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been going to the Flannigan’s at the1550 W 84th St. Hialeah location for over 6 years. My older children practically live there since they go so much.

Last night I had a horrible experience regarding customer service. I went in to have dinner with my youngest daughter and we ordered Joe’s Ribs/Full, Kids Ribs and 2 pitcher of beer for another table and the Banzai Brownie . Halfway through our meal my daughter who is 8 years old needed to use the restroom. I had to leave my table to go with her. Our food was almost completely untouched and I had just ordered desert. The bill wasn’t even at our table and while I was in the restroom someone removed our food and when we returned to our table, new customers were sitting there. We then saw our waitress coming towards our table with our desert. She was as shocked and confused as we were. We could not believe one of your employees had just taken our half eaten meals off our table and sat someone else down.

I immediately asked to speak to a manager. There was a lady who is a manager who came to speak to us and apologized and gave us another table immediately. Later another manager came to speak to us. His name was Robert and he was rude and sarcastic with me. He does not have any customer service skills. I am 45 years old and am not the young crowd that frequently goes there. I asked if our meal (not the drinks I bought for another table) could be removed from the tab due to the confusion and frustration caused by the mistake your employee made. His response was “What do you want me to do?” He was very sarcastic and had no interest in making me feel welcome in this restaurant.

I am completely disgusted with the customer service I received from this manager and you have lost a loyal customer in me.

Unhappy customer