“Consistently great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Suffolk, Virginia
“Consistently great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We eat here every time we come to miami. Their snapper a la plancha and their garlic shrimp are superb. The black beans seemed to be extra good this night. Portions are generous so we all had left overs for lunch.....

Visited August 2014

Miami, Florida
“Great fresh fish.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was invited to eat at this very casual restaurant last week and was pleasantly surprised. I had some "tronchos" of fish which were large cubes of breaded and fried fish which were delicious. I especially appreciated that it was very fresh. The moros were really good also.
The waiter was knowledgable about the food and very attentive.
I will be going back soon.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“ok, not exceptional”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

went on 5-24-14 for dinner, had ropa vieja (shredded beef) and it was tasteless, wife had vaca frita (fried cow) it was much better but still does not warrant the prices which are a little too high for Cuban food. What was very good was the flan but at $4.25 for a little cup was a little on the expensive side. Fact , I will not be back, much better places closer to my home.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hialeah, Florida
“Bad taste”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My experience was not good, first of all when I got there and asked for a menu the waitress just pointed to the wall,really? My order was to go so when I got home I realized how little was served but as long as it taste great then that's all that matters, EXCEPT it Tasted Horrible! I ordered boliche which I love, BUT not this One it was bad not even the sauce was good,they put pork on top of the rice,thank god I was able to remove it, yet the rice was bland, I'm sorry but I don't know what's going on there now but you've had better food and service in the past, today it was not good at all! And this is on a Thursday night...I hope you guys learn from this cause I sure did.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“Excellent Cuban cuisine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stopped by this highly recommended restaurant neat the Opa Locka airport. We arrived just after 2:00 pm on a Saturday afternoon and we found this place very busy. I was impressed with the cleanliness and attitude of the staff. We were promptly seated and our waiter reviewed the specials. We ordered roast pork and Molina's skirt steak. The meat, plantains, rice, beans everything was served hot and perfectly prepared. It was fresh. I will definitely drive out of my way to return. One more thing, the restrooms and kitchen were spotless!

• Visited March 2014