“Oh soo good!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Ranch House Restaurant Co.

The Ranch House Restaurant Co.
1548 W 84th Street, Hialeah, FL 33014
(305) 821-8200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 305 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: American, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: There are lots of changes in progress, both aesthetically and to the menu.
Hollywood, Florida
“Oh soo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I went for breakfast. At first I was a bit taken back that you had to seat yourself but the time of day I went, it was easy pickens. The waitress was prompt and the ordered food came out just as quickly! The cook made my dish just the way I liked it. My friend's was cooked to her liking also. I ate all my mine and some of my friend's it was that good.

For the amount of food my friend and I had on the table with our meal, I felt guilty like I stold it. For what I was expecting to pay for that amount of food, I gave it to my talented waitress who jungled those many plates and made my first experience just that!

I have got to go back for lunch then dinner of course!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Coral Gables
“Very Anglo food, very Cuban feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

A great place for breakfast or lunch -- never ate dinner there -- but good American-style food served generously. A lot of the wait staff have been there forever, they know the regulars and if it's your first time there you feel like you have been going all your life.

Visited December 2011
“Comfort Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I've been eating at this place for 20 years - breakfast that is. The service is fast, the food is good and moderately priced. Last vestige of Americana in Hialeah.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere