“Good food, friendly service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 302 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Florida
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Very prompt service and fine selection for a chain. Eaten here 3x while on business trips and never a miss.

Visited January 2014

Miami
“We always have a good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always great food, great service and nice admostphere. It is a good value for your money and you can never go wrong with anything that you order. Sometimes a little bit of a wait but is all worth it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful steak !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The steaks were excellent here.
The Halibut was also exceptional.
We ate so well we could not manage a desert.
Bet choice was good.

Winter Springs, Florida
“This is an Ouuback?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

5:00pm in the Miami area and an outback was empty. Empty. I found out why. I sit myself in the lounge...and...and....nothing. Even one of the three customers in the lounge looked at me and got confused and said, 'are you waiting for service?' I said yes. I then got tired of waiting, and asked to be seated in the restaurant.

I get seated relatively quickly (then, no one else had shown up), and....and...waited. There was one other table with people at it. The waitress finally showed up and took their order. They had been here before me, waited longer, and were just getting their order taken. Wow.

The waitress came to me and I said, 'sorry for the wait.' She frowned and looked confused, then said, 'you have been the one waiting.' Her only acknowledgement.

She brought my bread and I said, 'thank you.' Her response, 'mmmm-hmmm.'

I would say avoid this place like the plague. I will offer a second review, if I ever get to eat.

Visited October 2013
New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Stepped Up From Typical Chain Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stopped in late after the gym, famished. I needed protein! I had great, attentive service that listened to my every request to have my steak dry seasoned, no butter and likewise with the double side of steamed veggies. Clean, fresh and steamed. Perfect. I had a salad and the veggies but since vegetable sides are usually small, I doubled the vegetable order. When it came, I had a mound of veggies which was amazing. All of this for under $22 with tip.

I had a sensible meal that did not trip the calorie budget fitted with a great server. I was in, fed and on my way. Great job to this Outback store!

• Visited June 2013