“Superb food and most importantly fresh.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 302 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: Greek
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Superb food and most importantly fresh.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Now im not greek but i do like greek food. This was something i would always look to go for but my family not so much. We visited while in the USA on holiday it was a place we came across by chance so thought we would give it a try. We were certainly not disappointed the restaurant itself is pretty basic but the food was excellent. Everything tasted fresh and crisp and the value for money was great considering a lot of other food in the area seemed pricey. We went here about 5 days in a row it was that good. I reccomend anybody who is looking for a tasty fresh and good value for money bite to eat to visit here. You will not be disappointed!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Good Greek food in Hialeah, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I’ve been fun of the Greek cuisine for many years and this shop hasn’t disappointed me at all. I’ve been twice; first in February of this year and more recently two weeks ago. The first time, the food tasted slightly too spicy to my wife and I…the second time, it was just fine. There is not a very extensive menu, they have the basics and they have done right. It is a Subway-type restaurant where they take you through an “assembly line” and ask you what type of bread you want, what type of meat etc. I cut to the chase and ask for regular gyros with everything in it and plenty of tzatziki sauce. Side dishes such as feta cheese, dolmades, spanakopita and tiriopita are very delicious as well. The place is well kept, restrooms are clean and the people behind the counter are young and friendly. Love the place!!

• Visited March 2012