“Good Greek food in Hialeah, FL” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #125 of 283 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: Greek
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Good Greek food in Hialeah, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I’ve been fun of the Greek cuisine for many years and this shop hasn’t disappointed me at all. I’ve been twice; first in February of this year and more recently two weeks ago. The first time, the food tasted slightly too spicy to my wife and I…the second time, it was just fine. There is not a very extensive menu, they have the basics and they have done right. It is a Subway-type restaurant where they take you through an “assembly line” and ask you what type of bread you want, what type of meat etc. I cut to the chase and ask for regular gyros with everything in it and plenty of tzatziki sauce. Side dishes such as feta cheese, dolmades, spanakopita and tiriopita are very delicious as well. The place is well kept, restrooms are clean and the people behind the counter are young and friendly. Love the place!!

• Visited March 2012