“GREAT FOOD!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
Orlando, Florida
“GREAT FOOD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Recently had to be in Hialeah in order to attend a relative's funeral. Asked the receptionist at the funeral home before leaving if she could recommend a place with good, authentic Cuban cuisine. Her unhesitating answer was "Bryan Cafeteria Restaurant....so the five of us piled into the car and headed over.

Will admit my own personal reaction when we pulled in front of this small establishment was to ask of my family, "Do we really want to eat here, why don't we go somewhere else?" It was late and we were there so the consensus was to head on in.

Bryan is a small, plain establishment but that is were ordinary comes to a screeching halt. The staff (who apparently are all related in one way or another) are incredibly friendly, attentive and obviously there to make you feel like a new and welcome member of their family.....and then there's the food.

We had five different and distinct dishes and each was DELICIOUS! Being of Cuban heritage, I DO consider myself to be someone of a snooty connoisseur of what delineates good from INCREDIBLE Cuban food and this was near nirvana! Am very ashamed to admit I had initially not wished to eat at this restaurant......

Cannot say enough about this establishment and would go back in a heartbeat. My only regret about Bryan Cafeteria Restaurant is it's hundreds of miles away from being in my neighborhood!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great value for price and personal touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Ive come this place about three times and it is really nice. Staff know me from previous visit and were very friendly. If you are in Hialeah and want to stop for a nice breakfast or food take out this us the place. I also order food once to take away and it is made always fresh. I would recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere