“Not good on many levels” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not good on many levels”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We got there before 9:00p.m. and I remember making the comment:" It's already full, this should be a good place to eat." There was only a couple in line ahead of us, but we were never offered to wait at the bar. We ordered some appetizers (sausages:spicy wild boar, lamb, pheasant flambeed with cognac) and it took more than 30 to 40 minutes to arrive. There was only one person servicing at the grill for 50 tables, it might have been a one time thing and purely coincidental but they really should plan for full house. Waiters seemed nervous, my friend reminded the waiter he had ordered a beer, it shouldn't take less than a few minute. We waited another good 40 minutes for our churrasco, but I need to admit: "Food was delicious." Most of the room's ambiance was composed of shelves holding wine, didn't impress me. It is also quite expensive for the location, decoration and service they offer.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hialeah, Florida
“Out of zone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is an overpriced restaurant in a middle class neighborhood. I only visited once, but I had better meals for 2/3 of what I paid there. Many people like it but I do not.

Miami, Florida
“Best Restaurant in Hialeah without a doubt.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is a very unique dinner restaurant which is in a corner of a small shopping center.

Next to its supermarket which sells great wine and has its butcher to give you the same cuts of beef you would each T their restaurant.

Food is great, service even better. The vacio is my favorite when orderes med rare, always with enough to take home.

The house salad is very fresh and enough for two.

The inside atmosphere is of a very elegant restaurant which will throw you off on how different it is inside from the outside which does it no justice.

A must visit for great steaks and excellent service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been to Grazianos in Coral Gables and always had a great experience. I just find out they have a location in Hialeah. The location is questionable; I almost did not go in. However, the food and service was excellent as in their other locations. I had the Provoletta for appetizer and the Bife de Chorizo with Rissotto for main course; both were excellent. My friend had the Lamb Chops and he could not stop raving about them.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“The best of argentine cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I liked all!!!!!! The meat (argentinean), the pasta, fish and desserts are more than great. Excellent argentine wines, and fair prices. Service five stars

Visited May 2012