“All New Renovations - Fair Price” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Daytona Beach, Florida
“All New Renovations - Fair Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Beds are clean and comfortable, bathroom has good lighting, long vanity to accommodate all toiletries, single cup coffee maker uses disposable filter holder, filter, grinds, lots of electrical outlets for chargers etc., very good breakfast choices including freshly made waffles - trays of danish, bagels, sausages etc. are promptly refilled. In fact, staff makes sure that trays are always filled. Front desk staff, especially Francesca, found us a conveniently located room, asked if we needed anything else, and upon check out, thanked us for staying and offered to have someone help us with luggage.

Ample parking, however, lot is adjacent to strip club parking lot but encountered no problems. This hotel is located just off I95 on a busy avenue but we heard no noise. Gulfstream Park is less than 10 minutes away with or without using highway. Room rates were lower than other nearby hotels.

Room Tip: Our room was close to elevator making access to front desk, breakfast, and parking easy. Rooms down...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear DaytonaBarb,

We really appreciate your superb contribution to our hotel. It is phenomenal to know that you left our hotel extremely satisfied and that all the staff was very accommodating and happy to help you. Reviews such as yours help us improve the guest experience because they point out which things are working in favor of us and which are not. We are more than happy to take the critique in order to improve the experience for all guests. I hope that your stay was more than enough to convince you to stay with us every time you are in the area and make this your home away from home.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and our two children (14 and 9) had one of the best experience of our life at Best Western Hallandale Beach. We have stayed here for 3 nights. The staff seems very happy to work here, front desk to breakfast service staff was exceptionally good. Breakfast choices are great. Rooms and bathrooms are very clean and completely new. Very comfortable bed. It also had nice size Flat screen tv, refrigerator and microwave. My children loved the beautiful pool, the water fountain is very very nice....my wife and me enjoyed seating by the pool and enjoyed the waterfall sound. I also worked out at the fitness room, the equipments are new. The hotel lobby appearance is unbelievably nice! We took lots of pictures! The hotel is completely renovated. We also liked that the super market is just across...Winndixie. Also we visited near by restaurants like Mcdonald, Tacobell, Denny's and Ihop. We saw security making round at night. We will come back again to this hotel. I thank the staff for making our stay memorable.

Dear Jitu Z,

Thank you so much for writing such a great review about our hotel. It really is great when all aspects of our hotel are complemented from the staff to its amenities. Reviews like yours remind us of why we bring a smile to work every day and encourage us to continuously improve our service. We welcome you to please contact us if at any point you have any suggestions on how to improve the guest experience. We will be more than happy to listen to your ideas. Hope to see you again soon!

Clearwater, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The hotel renovations are complete, good value. Great staff, easy parking, well lite. Easy access to Interstate 95 and close to the Gulfstream Park area and easy to get to the beach area, Great restaurants and many to choose from. Casinos and racetrack are within 2 miles of the hotel. The room was very nice and the beds were excellent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Robert A,

We really appreciate your contribution. I am very delighted that our accommodations were to your liking and the location was very convenient for you. It is also great that you found our hotel to be a good value because we are really trying to provide a better experience for our guests while still keeping the same competitive rates. I hope that you will consider us again on your next visit.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My family of 4 stayed here for 10 nights and honestly have no complaints. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was most convenient !! Although it started getting a little monotonous eating the same thing every morning, we appreciated having it at our fingertips. My kids loved the pool area. The staff was verrrry helpful and made you feel like we were in the comfort of your own home. We'll definitely recommend it and will return soon.

Dear RDR2,

I really appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I extremely happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with Best Western Hollywood/Aventura. It is always great when our guests leave satisfied from our hotel. I also wanted to inform you that we are working on changing the breakfast items regularly so that guests like yourself do not have to experience the same breakfast every day. I hope that by the next time you visit the change will be implemented and you will be happy to come down to breakfast every day. We hope to see you again soon!

Garland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife, two children (ages 3 and 1), and I stayed at this hotel for three nights and enjoyed the experience overall. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The room service and staff were very accommodating and the price was great! Additionally the complimentary breakfast was a huge benefit with our children who enjoyed the waffles which a nice lady made! There were only two negative aspects to our experience. 1. We made the mistake of not packing car seats for our children, assuming that the local taxis would take them. This caused a huge headache for us and limited us to one taxi driver who worked closely with the hotel. This individual overcharged us several times until we found another reasonable individual. Note: The cost to travel 3 miles to the beach should not be $25 one way. A reasonable price in traffic should only be $15! 2. This hotel is located right next to a Cheetah Gentleman's Club which is not suitable for children. Keep in mind that the hotel is great but the taxi experience and location were not suitable for young ones. If my wife and I were travelling alone it would have been different. Thanks for a great time and we appreciate your accommodations!

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor were quiet.
Dear Matthew L,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience at our hotel. It is also great that our staff was very nice to you and your family and that you found it at a great price for its value. I do want to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced as far as the taxi service and our location. Although your particular issue was out of our hands, I am sorry that these two things did not make your experience as great as it should have been. However, I hope that this will not hinder you from staying with us once again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my two daughters ages 6 and 15 for four nights. The room was a completely renovated room it had two double beds, a nice size flat screen tv, small refrigerator and microwave. It was a perfect size for us. The maid service was great, they cleaned up the room every morning. I wasn't able to enjoy the pool, but it did look great. The only thing I did not like was, that it was right across from a gentleman's club. I didn't notice until my third night staying here. It seemed like some of their dancers were hanging out in the parking lot late at night, getting into different cars. So I don't think this place is good place to stay at with your children. But other than that, it's a really nice hotel and close to the beach and shops.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Yahaira O,

We really appreciate your contribution and thank you for taking the time to write one. First of all I would like to apologize if our location caused any inconvenience and did not make you and your daughters feel safe at any point during your stay. We understand how this can be alarming to some guests and that is why we hire an overnight security guard to make sure that all is safe for our guests. I also want to thank you for complementing our staff, amenities, and room. It is great to know that inside our hotel you did feel comfortable and satisfied with your choice. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

dacula, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I arrived at the hotel not knowing what to expect as they said they were doing renovations. When I got there the front desk had been opened about 10 minutes. The entire hotel has been redone top to bottom and it is fantastic. If your looking for value and a spotless experience stay here. I stayed at the Miami Airport last time at a La Quinta and it was horrible in comparison.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Gregory E,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. I am very pleased to know that we actually exceeded your expectations and you were very satisfied with your stay. It is also great to know that our rooms were spotless and that the recent addition of the front desk did not cause any inconvenience for you. We hope that you will consider staying with us again on your next visit.

Best regards,

Been to BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura? Share your experiences!