Beds are clean and comfortable, bathroom has good lighting, long vanity to accommodate all toiletries, single cup coffee maker uses disposable filter holder, filter, grinds, lots of electrical outlets for chargers etc., very good breakfast choices including freshly made waffles - trays of danish, bagels, sausages etc. are promptly refilled. In fact, staff makes sure that trays are always filled. Front desk staff, especially Francesca, found us a conveniently located room, asked if we needed anything else, and upon check out, thanked us for staying and offered to have someone help us with luggage.
Ample parking, however, lot is adjacent to strip club parking lot but encountered no problems. This hotel is located just off I95 on a busy avenue but we heard no noise. Gulfstream Park is less than 10 minutes away with or without using highway. Room rates were lower than other nearby hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Best Western Hallandale, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western