“Very good value for your money!” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Ansin Blvd., Hallandale Beach, FL 33009-3916   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
“Very good value for your money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We had one night over stay at this hotel which was great. Even though they were renovating the place it did not influence our stay in a negative way! Continental breakfast was perfect! Easily free parking at the side of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Rawldawg,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our property, we really appreciate it. I am happy to hear that our rooms were to your liking and that you found them clean and quiet. It is also great that you were able to take advantage of our great location. Lastly, I am glad that the renovations were not a bother for you and you experienced an excellent stay with us. I do hope that you visit us again once all renovations are completed. We will be ready to welcome you back with open arms!

293 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Somerset, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I got this room on the rebound off a disappointing stay down the road. Nice and quiet rooms, very clean. Places to eat nearby, also 95 next to the hotel made going places easier. The place was under construction and it still didn't bother our stay. I got the room off the internet because it was much cheaper.

• Stayed August 2013
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Rawldawg,

We really appreciate the time you have taken to review our property. It is great to know that you found our rooms very accommodating and at a reasonable price. I am also glad that the ongoing construction did not interfere with your stay and you still had a great time with us. We hope that next time you visit south Florida you choose to stay with us once again.

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I appreciated the fact that the hotel was under renovations and it shows potential however while the room was clean it had a strong chemical smell - the a/c did not work very well - front desk was helpful - the walls seem to be thin, you can hear everything from the next room and in the hallways - the location is good, near to quite a few restaurants and a grocery however being next door to a strip joint was not attractive nor did it give a feeling of security - I would not recommend this hotel for families.

Room Tip: Would not recommend for families
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Trinigurl33,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our location. I am glad that you appreciate all the efforts we are putting into renovating the hotel in order to improve the stay of our guests. I do apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced due to the A/C and the noise level in your room. I also apologize if the location caused any problems for you, unfortunately the gentleman's club is our neighbor and if we could move the hotel to another area we would. However, so that guests feel secure throughout the night we do have security come in every night to patrol the parking lot. Our guests' security is our number one priority and we take the appropriate precautions in ensuring it. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Hallandale.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Me and my wife booked a 4night stay @ the western...(bad choice!) 1st. hotel is under major construction 2nd .A Gentleman club is Next Door(Cheetah).3rd we seen at least 3 prositutes soliciting(sex) in lobby..we Demanded a Full REFUND BACK! From Hotels.com they Refused because of there policy...Never will book with this Site No more!...we stay only one Night in this "Hell hole". And found a better hotel for the remainder of our trip!

• Stayed July 2013
New York City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Don't be put off by this hotel's location (right off I-95) and the surrounding area. The staff works very hard to ensure a pleasant stay. A problem with the door lock resulted in repeated attempts to repair it and a bottle of wine for the inconvenience it created. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful; Alicia was particularly courteous. Though proximity to the highway can result in noise, construction was underway to better sound-proof the rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms that don't face the highway are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jatoe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It delights me to hear that you appreciated the hard work of our staff and that your stay was pleasant. I do apologize for the continuous problem with the door but glad that we were able to fix it in the end. I hope that we will see you again once renovations are completed.

Melbourne, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Like other reviewers I agree the staff is pleasant.

I got a "deal" from Hotwire on this room and now rethinking using that site ever again. They are adamant this hotel is a 3 star and most likely have never step foot in it.

I am unsure if we had a remodeled room. The carpet was worn and barely vacuumed, especially by the furniture. The furniture looked more modern and the bathroom partially remodeled. The sheets were beyond worn, all pilled up and the towels were thin. At the 5:00 am bathroom call, I saw roaches. The next morning we were skeptical on using the elevators because they kept getting stuck.

Yes, this hotel is right next to 95, there is no excuse on how noisy it is. They must have used single pane windows of the thinnest quality.

And the next morning we witnessed drama that seemed to stem from a bar located nearby, when the man drove off and the female walked next door to the club.

I only suggest this hotel if driving further may cause you to get into an accident and hurt other people. And stay away from 3 star Hallandale hotels on Hotwire, I am sorry I didn't hold out for 4 star or go with an actual chain site.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Sao Paulo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was in this hotel for 4 nights in June/2013. I had rented a car and wanted to go to Miami Beach, Fort Laudardale, Sawgrass Mills and Coral Gables. For me the location was perfect. Also, it is important for me to have a Walmart near the hotel. There is a Walmart within 5 minutes driving distance. There is also a Denny's, Ihop, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc., which is great to eat something near the hotel. The room was clean and there was a minibar and a microwave. The breakfast is simple but is good. I paid 250 dollars for the 4 nights using a hotwire "secret hot rate". The parking is has enough parking lot for the guests.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Corvolho,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for our property. I am glad that you were able to received a great rate through some of our many secret deals found online and that our great location was very convenient for your 4 night stay. It is also very satisfying to hear that you found our rooms clean and the breakfast simple yet good. Lastly, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again very soon.

Best regards,

Been to BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura? Share your experiences!