I read that this hotel had many negative reviews, but found that not to be true. We stayed on two different Saturdays(jan.-feb.) before and after a cruise. The staff is friendly and answered all my questions. Alicia and Faith were kind, patient and happy. We arrived early and she was able to get our room ready for us. We stayed on the 3rd and 4th floor facing the parking lot. It was very quiet and we had a great room. The mattress and pillows are new and good quality. It is a nice big room and the bathroom separate. Nice, flat screen T.V, fridge, and micro.
The breakfast was very good and had waffles.
There is a Gentlemans club across from the hotel, but nothing to worry about.
I would stay here again. Nice pool, but we didn't, use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Best Western Hallandale, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western