The hotel was in a great location for the races and was more affordable than other hotels in the location. The only thing I had a problem with is they wouldn't let you check in a minute before 4 pm, so had to wait in the lobby. Also the rooms were very nice and they are in the middle of renovations which I think it will be better afterwards but they still have a slight bug problem as I had to kill a german roach in the bathroom but its Miami after all and this wasn't the Marriott which I'm used to staying at but it was a good substitute for the location and price. I would stay again if it were race week and everyone else wanted to charge triple what normal fees are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the award winning Best Western Hallandale, centrally located between Miami to the south and Fort Lauderdale to the north. You're now within a half-hour of some of the finest restaurants, shopping and entertainment experiences that South Florida has to offer. Just minutes east of us lays the sparkling Atlantic Ocean and miles of pristine beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hollywood/Aventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hollywood/Aventura Hotel Hallandale
- Hallandale Best Western
- Best Western Pembroke Park
- Pembroke Park Best Western